Someone Gets Hurt (Reprise; Song Request)

Song suggestion from eevee_potter1 from Mean Girls

Marinette is mad about how people treat her after Lila starts lies about her constantly and how Adrien ignores it, as well as scolding Alya for pretending to be her friend

Lila was seething. She knew that Marinette brat was behind the recent disasters that have occurred lately. The missing clothes, bloating food bars, etc. She was sick of it!

So if Marinette was going to fight dirty, so would she.

It was time for what Lila did best.

🩷🩷🩷

Despite not getting along well with Lila, Marinette thought Alya was truly a good person deep down, and was just misguided by Lila. 

Apparently that wasn't the case. Alya was one of the worst types of a friend that you could have: A player.

She would listen and hang out with Marinette willingly, but now that just seemed like a ploy to get information out of her. Was all Marinette to her a joke? It's been what, a few weeks, and she still didn't even think that the baker could be worthy of a true friendship?

The revelation had the girl spinning. Apparently, Lila started lying about her and other people started questioning her. At least they didn't believe it off the bat, or at least most didn't. Others who devoted their lives towards Lila believed she spoke nothing but the truth, so they started being rude to Marinette. The worst part was that Alya was one of them, even though the two had been nothing but civil to each other the entire time.

During lunch that day, Marinette dragged Alya into a private location to talk. She needed to know why Alya didn't want to give her a chance. So she said her peace. "Why do you hate me so much?" Alya looked taken aback by the question.

"I don't hate you..." She started, but Marinette wasn't having it.

"Well, you sure don't act like it. I don't mind if you hate me, but when you act all nice to get close to me, then talk shit behind my back, then it's starts to bug me. Just because Adrien decided to give me a chance doesn't mean you had to, and frankly, I wish you didn't. Could have saved us a lot more time than having it all wasted." There was an awkward silence. Alya had never seen Marinette annoyed or mad before. She wasn't sure how to respond.

"And on top of that, you want to spread rumors about me with Lila on your blog. Not only is that defamation, but I could literally sue you for that. As a reporter, part of your job isn't to make up lies. As far as I know, you were a much better person before Lila came along, from what I heard. I actually believed you were a better person than you were letting on, but I guess you aren't."

"Wh-what? I am a good person! Sure, I make many mistakes, but I'm still appreciated! Who else can do what I do?" Marinette sighed.

"See? That's the thing with you Plastics. You think everybody is in love with you, when actually everybody hates you." Alya flinched back as if she was slapped.

"I wasn't always like this! Lila made me like this, it was her idea to pretend to be Plastic! So we aren't taken for granted like others." Marinette rolled her eyes, as if that was any excuse.

"Buddy, it's not pretend! You are as plastic as they come, you think your shit don't stink, you think the rest of us are dumb!" Marinette jabbed her finger into Alya's chest, making her step back. Marinette kept getting closer. "I hate Rossi's guts, but here's what you don't comprehend: At least she has the guts to not pretend to be my friend!"

"Mari..."

"No it's fine! Really fine! Go be fine!" Marinette stormed off. Unfortunately, Adrien was around the corner. He asked what was wrong and the girl told him everything. But instead of taking her side, he said she and Alya should talk it out.

Marinette couldn't believe her ears. She walked away, but Adrien stopped her. She lost it and slapped him walked away. Marc, who seemed to have teleported behind them, tapped him on the shoulder.

"And I want my pink shirt!" He huffed, going after his cousin.

🩷🩷🩷

"What did you mean by you want your pink shirt?" Marinette asked her cousin after he found her in the park. He chuckled.

"When the group first formed they decided on a pink as their color to stand out. Adrien didn't have a pink shirt since it didn't fit his father's company color schemes, so I gave him one of mine. After he washed it I let him keep it since I had another somewhere. But that was before he changed like this. That was when he was known as this Sunshine Boy. He's just as innocent now as he was back then, but he dug himself into a deep hole because of it." Marinette nodded in understanding. 

"I just wish he would see it from my perspective. Sure, what we did to Alya and Lila was bad, but they act like they did nothing to deserve it. If anything, Adrien should be glad he wasn't targeted." Chloe appeared with a wave and sat down.

"Mind explaining to me why Adrien had a slap mark on his face and was begging me to talk to Marinette for an apology?" The duo quickly filled Chloe in and she turned red. She rose up and started walking away.

"Where are you going, Chlo?" Marc asked.

"To give Adrien a matching slap mark!" The cousins looked at each other in panic and raced to stop her. 

"That's not even the worst part. The group is 'giving you a chance' because of Adrien. They're gonna take you slapping him as a sign of war. We need to be prepared." The cousins nodded in understanding and linked arms as they headed back to school.

They had no idea for what was to come the next day.

Wanted to leave it on a mysterious note lmao

I wanted Lila's lies to be little but didn't feel like explaining them, it would have mostly been trying to prove that Marinette wasn't as good as she seemed

Two more parts leftttttt I think😅

1034 words