Lila's Christmas Story Pt 3

It's Plagg time! :D

"The name's Plagg, but you should know that by now." The kwamii got close into the liar's face. "You upset my chosen today. My chosen doesn't ever get upset, and never to that extent." Lila realized that Adrien was Cat Noir, which explained a lot about Adrien's recent aggressive behavior. The miraculous must've started corrupting him after some time.

"It has come to my attention that you still don't see the bigger picture why your lies are dangerous. Let's start!" The kwamii grinned wickedly as the room started spinning. There was a swarm of black and green wind and when it cleared, Lila was standing in a cemetery. It was raining, yet there were many people in black and had umbrellas. Lila walked closer and her stomach dropped at the name in the stone.

Marinette died. Marinette Dupain-Cheng fucking died. 

There was a new feeling of panic as she realized how far things went. Sure, things got out of hand, but she didn't think this would truly happen!

While Lila was panicking, she didn't notice that people could actually see her now. "What are you doing here?!" A random student from school growled. He pointed a finger at her, drawing attention. "You're supposed to be at the police station!" The growing crowd whispered and got closer. Lila felt overwhelmed and started running. She heard others follow after her, but she continued until she ran into an alleyway.

The path was a dead end, and the mob of people behind her were blocking the only way out. As they stalked closer, a black figure appeared between them.

"Don't even think about taking another step closer." The person growled. The mob dissipated a bit, but there were a few still willing to try and jump Lila. The person took a staff out and held it like a sword.

"Do it and you will be just as bad as she is." That got them to stop, scowl at Lila, and stalk off. Lila took a breath of relief and was about to thank the person when they turned around. Their green eyes froze Lila in place.

It was Adrien. But he looked different.

His suit now had a hood, no longer had sleeves, and now had fingerless gloves on. Lila didn't know the suit could even change.

"T-thank you." Lila mustered out. Cat Noir tsked and rolled his eyes.

"I shouldn't have had to do that. Your lies destroyed not just one life, but everyone who truly cared about Marinette." The pit in Lila's stomach grew. Cat Noir glared at her.

"But I know you aren't our Lila." The girl looked up in confusion. He shrugged. "Viperion warned me ahead of time that we would meet someone who isn't like the other, and I just saw the other Lila in a security prison. There's no way you could have escaped that place in under an hour, especially since your attire is different." 

Lila felt relief that someone knew she didn't belong there. But she still had questions to be answered.

"What all happened?" Cat Noir sighed as he put his staff away.

"A lot. Follow me, we need to talk where it's safer." Cat Noir took them to an abandoned warehouse, where no one was around. He started explaining after looking around. "First of all, it hasn't been too long of a jump between your time and ours. It's been maybe around a few weeks to a month. Tombstones aren't ready too quickly, but because Marinette was beloved by everyone it was at top priority." Lila shuttered. The last thing she wanted on her mind was how much she was reminded that she was involved in Marinette's death.

"After Marinette was found dead, you and Alya were taken into questioning. You tried to lie your way out of it, but you failed and your lies caught up with you. You were already put under arrest before even being charged with the intended crime. Alya however, tried to pin everything on you. Also failed, since there were witnesses and video evidence of her extreme involvement as well, and she was also under arrest. After your lies came out, Alya nearly choked you out herself before she was dragged away. Currently, you two are supposedly in jail awaiting trial. You both have many charges against you, including murder, defamation, and a bunch of others from celebrities. Oh, and your mother abandoned you. She was embarrassed you caused so much trouble and knew nothing about it. She was publicly ridiculed for being neglectful, and then it came out that you were in contact with your father and you weren't supposed to be. They fought again, and this time your mother won and your father landed himself in jail for breaking some sort of rule because you were technically supposed to be no contact with him. Your sentence was shortened a little because of his influence on you, but you still are most likely going to receive life in prison." Lila crumbled to the ground hearing all of the sudden news. How did everything go so wrong?