We Are NOT Dating!

Requested by SharitaPatterson

Marc and Nathaniel are dating, along with Luka and Marinette dating as well. But because of how close Marc and Marinette are, the Akuma class thinks they are dating, when they are actually cousins.

And because Lila ran her big fat mouth, Alya decides to shame them by posting publicly on the Ladyblog. 

Let the chaos rain down on thee!

It was a nice day to go out with Marc, was the only thought running through Nathaniel's head during the day. It was sunny, not a cloud in the sky, the weather was fair, and Andre and his ice cream cart was located in a decent spot this week. All in all, Nathaniel was ready to drag Marc around and make him smile.

Too bad the class ruined this. How you may ask?

Well, let's begin.

A few months ago, Lila Rossi came back. She acted like she was all that, sprouting tales of her fake heroics and illness she faced while doing so. Some seemed too good to be true, like how your ears can pop and you gain hearing back for a moment after falling out of a jet. Even though you have tinnitus?

Lila's stories had too many inconsistencies, which was why the artist didn't believe her from the beginning. Juleka didn't either, along with Nino, Chloe, Mylene, and Ivan. It also didn't help their suspicions when Lila would claim something is missing, she would always mention Marinette.

The group has spent countless times comforting Marinette and assuring her they don't believe a word the Italian said. Eventually, Marinette got closer to Juleka's brother Luka, and Nathaniel got closer to Marinette's cousin Marc.

He didn't even know they were related, and they were partners for their comics! The tomato felt ashamed. Marc laughed it off and Nathaniel's heart fluttered.

After awhile, the lovebirds started dating and apparently, so did Kagami and Chloe. It was an unexpected match for sure.

But that's not what you're here for. At least not right now. The real drama happened later that day.

Marinette started bringing pastries from the bakery for her friends in Ms. Mendeliev's class, since no one in the Akuma Class seemed to want her around anymore. While the class moped about missing out on free sweets, Lila noticed how Marinette would always go to Marc first. She of course, pointed that out and once Marinette came in, accused her of favoritism. It was somewhat true, but that didn't matter at the moment.

"Whoever I hang out with and whatever I give them is not any one of your business! Especially you, Alya!" said girl glared. "Don't act all nice just because you want something from me! You've been ignoring me 24/7 just to be with Lila, and only talk to me because you want something for free!"

"Well it's not my fault that you won't talk to us anymore! You spend all your time with other people and Marc." Alya rolled her eyes. Before Lila, Marinette hardly spent time with anyone outside of their class. So what's the deal now?

Lila saw an opportunity, and she took it. She measly asked, "Marinette, are you and Marc dating?"

A beat of silence, then an uproar. Nathaniel and Marinette both choked on their own spit as half the class yelled at them and the other defended them.

"Marc is my cousin, first of all!" Marinette was red from embarrassment and anger at the accusation. "Secondly, he's already dating someone else!"

"Oh yeah? Who?!" Alya fired back.

"It's-!" Marinette stopped herself. As much as she wanted to say who, Nathaniel never came out to the class. She didn't want to out him, especially since if he wanted to leave they were blocking the only way out. "...I can't say."