Lila's Christmas Story Pt 1

It's just the story of A Christmas Carol

Very late IK😭

Lila has lied to everyone about Marinette, making her feel sad and unwanted, nearly causing a catastrophic akuma. Lila is visited "ghosts" of the Past, Present, and Future. They have to help her change her ways before she can no longer change her future.

My theory when I wrote this was that Lila lies for attention because she lacks attention when she's at home or something in her childhood triggered her to lie all the time. Her mother is hardly there in the show, even if she isn't really a major role in the series, and her father is never seen. I think her past would reveal why she lies and the events that lead up to it.

Personally I think we should have an episode in Lila's POV to see what her past was also like

Lila was spinning another lying web. She claimed that Marinette destroyed her homework for revenge because she started dating Adrien. Once it was brought up the principal, the baker girl was suspended on the spot with no investigation or input from her whatsoever. A win for Lila, she didn't think they would be so gullible.

Everything was perfect for Lila in her eyes. Everyone was against Marinette, Adrien wasn't doing anything but sitting in sympathy, and the rest of them were too dense to realize what was happening. A few like Nino, Nathaniel, Juleka, and Mylene seemed to be doubting her stories though.

Meanwhile with Marinette, things were worse. Everyone hates her and most of her classmates would only talk to her to bully her and beat her up. She was nearing the end of her rope, and it was becoming increasingly difficult to not get angry at people.

Considering she is the only one who can purify akumas, Marinette didn't know what Tikki would do if she got akumatized. It scared both of them what would happen if she got compromised and Ladybug had to be replaced.

While Marinette was gone, she got bored and decided to create another lie. But this one, was interesting. All of Lila's lies never had proper evidence and had many holes in them, but this one took it to a whole other level.

Lila claimed she got a pastry from the Dupain-Cheng bakery and that there was a bug in her food. She made sure to say it loud, so others could hear and spread the rumor around.

The class, being the brainwashed students they were, believed it. Alya decided to actually post it on the Ladyblog, where it was seen around Paris and the shop was closed for inspection. The lie led to the bluenette's breaking point, akumatizing her into Queen of Mean. (if you get that reference and can guess the movie you win a shoutout and a cookie :D)

The Queen of Mean was the most powerful akuma by far, and nearly succeeded in getting Cat Noir's miraculous. He had to get help from Viperion, Ryuko, Carapace, Queen Bee, and had to give the fox miraculous to Nathaniel to stop her. Viperion eventually figured out how to turn her back. It was more simple than they thought, it was just too a while to see it.

Part of the reason why Marinette got akumatized was because she was sad that she was abandoned, and felt uncared for. The other reason was that Lila kept lying, and people kept buying it. It made a dangerous combination for Hawkmoth's greed, especially since Marinette didn't get angry easily.

Cat Noir and Vulpine (new fox hero) was able to distract Queen of Mean and then show that she was cared about. Queen Bee stunned Queen of Mean and Ryuko broke the akumatized object. It was her phone, which was cracked and had a picture of the class as the lock screen. Tikki zipped by unnoticed and purified the butterfly, sending it on its way. Citizens were confused though that the akuma was purified without Ladybug being there.