𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"Mission defeat the Duke starts now!" Beomgyu grinned, twirling around.

"Yeah yeah, now stop having fun and get to work Sir Beomgyu, or should I say Princess Lea?" Bahiyyih said in a dramatic way.

"Hey I'm still here you know?" Lea said scoffing.

Bahiyyih just rolled her eyes and laughed along with Beomgyu who was now disguised as Lea.

"I'll leave now, wish me luck!" Beomgyu said and the other two nodded.

Now the real plan begins.

Beomgyu was now standing inside the Forest where Taehyun asked him to come. He was waiting for Taehyun to arrive. Was he here too early? He was here for like 15 minutes already. He was looking around the place in the meantime, when he heard footsteps. And it wasn't one, but probably footsteps of a dozen people.

"Must be the Soldiers. They need to be more sly."
Beomgyu thought and chuckled. The soldiers of the Duke's kingdom need more training. Anyone would get a hint that there are people around from the footsteps, or was it just his senses which were extra aware of everything? Whatever it is, now he's anticipating being kidnapped.

Sounds weird but yeah, he needs to be kidnapped according to their plan.

Soon, he saw Taehyun's figure approaching. Now he needs to start his act.

"Where is my Brother!!" Beomgyu yelled frantically, looking at Taehyun with fake anger.

"He's doing a good job." Thought Taehyun.

"Why the hurry Princess, calm down your brother is not dead. At Least not yet." Taehyun said with a chuckle.

"Okay, tell me what do you actually want..why did you call me here?" Beomgyu asked, calming down.

"Well, Guards come out!!!" Taehyun yelled and sent a wink to Beomgyu who understood what's gonna happen next.

Suddenly, a bunch of Soldiers came out from the bushes and held Beomgyu's (Who was now Lea) arms and started dragging her to a carriage.

"HEY! LEAVE ME YOU DIPSHITS!! TAEHYUN YOU BETRAYED ME? HOW DARE YOU!!" Beomgyu started his acting again, yelling and squirming under the hold of the guards. Their plan was going well. After some squirming and kicking around, Beomgyu was thrown into the Carriage and his hands were tied with a rope and mouth covered with a cloth.

Beomgyu smirked and continued his act. No one seemed to suspect anything. Good for him. Now he just needs to reach the Duke's Palace and see Kai.

[Time Skip to 1 hour later]

Beomgyu was now yanked out of the Carriage and they took him to the Duke and threw him on the ground.
He looked up to see the Duke smiling creepily at him.
The guards removed the cloth from his mouth and he gaped for some oxygen.

"Well well, see who's at my feet now, the great Princess or should I say Future Queen Lea?" The duke said standing in front of Beomgyu.

"What do you want!! Where is my brother!" Beomgyu asked and glared at the Duke.

"Well he's fine. How do you feel now that you have your loved one captured? That's how I felt when your Grandfather killed my father!!" The duke said, sitting down to Beomgyu's level and holding his chin to meet his dark brown eyes.

Beomgyu scoffed and said-
"That wasn't our fault!! It was my Grandfather's. Plus it was a war! The weaker one is supposed to die so your Father did. Why are you still holding a grudge against it?"

"Why? I lost my father as a kid! All responsibility was forced on me!! I lost my childhood and ended up like this! It was all your Grandfather's fault!!" The duke spat back at Beomgyu.

Beomgyu was so done. The duke has completely lost his mind, blaming his misery on someone else. It was a war and someone is supposed to lose! It's not like Lea's uncle aka the future Heir didn't die in the war. That was the sole reason the rules changed and the Daughters became the Queens to maintain peace. Lea's Grandfather believed that Women were more fitting for this position than Men and it was proved right. Her Majesty Queen Yewon is ruling the Kingdom very well and Princess Lea has the full potential to rule after her.

"You should have learnt from your Father's mistake and continued Peace, but instead you chose the opposite and now, your whole Kingdom despises you! Is that how you show your remorse, Duke?" Beomgyu said glaring at the Duke. What he said was 100% truth.

The duke was a ruthless ruler who barely cared about his people and was hungry for Power. This made him a Bad Ruler. He should have learnt from his past, but he decided to make it worse. It's about time they defeat the Duke anyways. He's being too much to handle now.

"Shut up! You don't know anything!! Guards! Put her in the same chamber as her Beloved Brother!! Mage Taehyun, go assist them!" The Duke ordered.

"Yes your Highness." Taehyun bowed and led the way to the Prison chamber. The plan was going very smoothly, at this point they will win soon.

Taehyun and Beomgyu looked at each other and passed a knowing smile. This is going to be great.

------------------------------------------❥︎. * • ♡︎. * •
Hello Luvs!! I'm back~ I hope y'all enjoyed reading this chapter!

I skipped college today lmao. But anyways see y'all in next chapter! Take care Luvs! Byee<333
-Rin💕