A/N

Hey lovelies, first I would like to thank all the people who tried and really helped me with my little situation in the other A/N, you guys really helped! Thank you!

Second, I ask, do you understand the picture above/side? It's a Volleyball quote.

For those who can't see it, it's a picture of a Volleyball in an ice-cream cone and the Volleyball it suppose to be the ice-cream, and say's 'If you wanted a soft serve you should of when to Dairy Queen!'

Well I showed it to you because, it 100% describes how I serve in Volleyball! This happens because of my good arm and the fact I can be really good overhand serves. I play 3 sports and Volleyball is one.

Anyway, if you could ever see my serve you would understand!

I'll tell you we how hard it is. If I serve and you hit it, ya IT'S GONNA HURT! NO DOUBT! But if it hits you in the face! OOOUCH! Something's gonna bleed. It could be your nose or mouth. That one h*** of a good way to get a headache.

And you were the other team just don't try to volley it. Cause that's how broken fingers happen.

I once served it so hard it went so far it went far out of bounds behind the other players.

Reminder I'm only 13. With a wicked overhand serve. If the bleachers or on the beach or court of both teams I can sometimes hear people say "wow" or "woo".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RANDOM QUESTION TIME!

Do you play Volleyball?

If yes,
Do you like the sport? How long have you been playing the sport?
Do you play other sports including Volleyball? If so, What are they and do you like it?

If no,
Do you play sports? If so, what are they and how long have you been playing that sport/sports?

A/A: I play Volleyball (OBVIOUSLY), I really love the sport and playing it. I also play Basketball and Softball and I again love those two sport also!