262

Bold- Auther's addition

Bold Italic- Someone like a mother or father saying something

Bold Underline- Time it happens

Did you know...

1) ...When someone tickels you, the laughter is a panic response. That's why you can't tickle yourself, as your body never senses any real danger. That explains it!

2) ...It's harder to get accepted at McDonalds Hamburger University in China than it is to go to Harvard. "Hey mom. Believe that I can't make it to Harvard? Well believe it cause it's posible!" *Mom laughs*

3) ...On average people who complain live longer by releasing this tension increases immunity and boosts their health. "Stop complaining!" "No mom, it's healthy for me! Now where was I?"

4) ...Ducks -like humans- have different regional accents when communicating with each other. *Trys different duck noises*

5) ...Daytime naps help to improve your memory and cut the risk of heart disease. Good evening see you at 4:00pm.

6) ...People with creative minds tend to have a harder time falling asleep at night, they prefer to stay up late. 1:00am "Hey, go to sleep! You shouldn't be staying up this late all the time!" "You think it's easy to just "fall asleep"? You try it with my creative mind for once, dad!"