Copyright, Dedication, and Playlists

Salem's Witch

To all the queer girls with religious trauma who feel unseen, you are eternally loved— just the way you are

Copyright:

© 2023 by Willow Danvers

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without the express written permission of the author except for the use of brief quotations in a book review. The only sites I post this story on are here and Inkitt. 

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. While this is based on the real Salem Witch Trials, it is a fantasy version of the historical event and has no connection to the victims.

Content Warnings: This is a dark, mature book— so do not read unless you are comfortable with this! While there is no sexual content, there is fantasy violence, gore, panic attacks, ptsd, and emotional abuse. Please take care of yourself!

Want to listen to music while reading, but are on mobile? Or do you just want a playlist to listen to? I got you covered!

Below is the official Salem's Witch playlist and character playlists. :) I will continue updating them as the story further progresses! Keep in mind there could be minor spoilers whenever I am more into the story.

Main Playlist

Salem Witch Official Playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2tO2SXzKNsgHU6WA0QSA9o?si=c79c873872a8488e

Character Playlists

Aurora: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4gqVE7JMXDzbVPktAjqhKl?si=ad14baaf31104ecb

Salem: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1bNXEuwIzHAOjTkl62FIfg?si=97a4ef307cca48bc