o n e

✧.。. *.
┊┊┊┊           ·               °
┊┊┊✯                  •                 *
┊┊☽    *                 ·
┊┊                           *
┊✯  °                                °
☽         *    ·          *

third pov

"You've got to be kidding me." Jimin is shocked, no that doesn't do it justice. Jimin is astonished when he hears and sees the same arrogant asshole from earlier.

"This has to be a joke right?" Jimin deadpans and the other man rolled his eyes.

"This has got to be a mistake. Why would they put me with someone so annoying?" The taller man complains and huffs as he lays on his bed.

"You think you're the one that has it hard?" Jimin retorts and the man sat up annoyed again.

"This isn't going to work. I want a new room." He pulls out his phone and allows it to ring for a minute. Jimin isn't sure who he's calling, it's a lengthy process to change your housing especially at the beginning of the year when everyone else is doing the same.

"Dad. I hate my roommate I need a new one." The man over the phone answers and it is clearly not something the boy wanted to hear. Jimin laughs at the boy again this time for calling his dad of all people.

"But this guy is so aggravating. And he ruined my shoes and didn't even apologize." He complains even more and Jimin sucks his teeth. He didn't deserve an apology.

"I ruined nothing! You could have moved! I was the one carrying a heavy basket! And stop calling me this guy, my name is Jimin." He defended himself and he heard the man laugh on the other line.

"Oh come on dad. Do you really want me to suffer all semester?" He groans and moans as the man tells him he isn't changing his situation.

"You need to learn how to deal with your own problems son." He explains and Jungkook groans one last time before hanging up the phone.

"So you're a spoiled brat." Jimin says smug looking up from his phone at the other boy.

"And you're unbearable." He responds quickly.

"I'm the unbearable one?!" Jimin is baffled at how his roommate actually believed the words he was saying.

"You ran into me! You messed up something of mine and then didn't even say you were sorry like a decent person." Jimin rolled his eyes again leaning his head back for a second to collect his thoughts and calm himself down.

"For the last time, you could have moved. I couldn't even see you!" Jimin protests and the other man just makes an irritated sound.

"This is going to be such a long semester." He rolls his eyes and walks back out the door to the other room. Jimin sat on his bed thinking the same and bewildered by the turn of events.

"This can not be real." Jimin didn't even know how to process the information. He really has to spend all semester with this guy and he doesn't even know his name. He didn't care enough to go out there and ask either. He figures this will be just like last semester where he and his roommate barely communicate. He is warming up ramen in the microwave when the door opens making him jump a little.

"Rules." Is the only thing the other man says before he waits for Jimin to acknowledge him.

"Ahem." He clears his throat trying to get the other man's attention and Jimin refuses to answer to anything but his name.

"What did you even say your name is? Jimmy? Johnny? Jinnie?" The taller man started listing off random names and Jimin whipped his head sending a death glare towards him.