f i v e

°.✩┈┈∘*┈🌙┈*∘┈┈✩.°

third pov

"When can you then?" The man over the phone seems a bit annoyed with the lack of customer appreciation.

"I'm sorry I know it's been a little long since the last session but with school my schedule has been really packed." Jimin stresses with concern in his tone as his eyes shift back and forth towards the door and his phone. Lee called him randomly and Jimin thought he'd be able to convince him in enough time. He was eerily aware that Jungkook would be home in a few minutes and he needed to get off the phone.

"You can't spare a couple minutes for your top customer?" Lee pleads again for more of Jimins time right now and the younger rolls his eyes annoyed at the situation.

"I don't have the time right now or I promise I would." Jimin rephrases hoping it would steer the man away. He is lying. He has more than enough time but not a lot of alone time.

"I'm just tryna get some." Min Yoongi walks in the room saying with Jungkook trailing not too far behind him.

"Can we text the rest of this conversation?" He urges quickly and quietly not wanting anyone to hear.

"Did you go and get yourself a boyfriend?" Jimin starts to worry because now there were two other people listening to their conversation. For once they were as quiet as could be and Jimin could tell they were listening.

"No! No it's not like that. I actually hate him. He's my roommate." Jimin tries to keep his voice down and eyes on the ceiling as he lays on his bed. Jungkook glances over at the mention on his name but Jimin refused to meet his gaze.

"A sweetheart like you isn't capable of hate." The man confesses making Jimin fake gag. He can't stand having to appease these men sometimes.

"Text?" He pleaded and the man chuckles darkly into the phone.

"Why so quick to hang up? Is your roommate listening kitten? Don't want him to know how dirty-" Jimin panics and hangs up the phone without another thought. That is gonna hurt later but he doesn't care he'll deal with it. Besides he and Lee have had an arrangement since Jimin started he'll understand.

"Besides he's ditzy." Jungkook continues their conversation as if they weren't just hardcore ease dropping.

"He's cute and good in bed." Jimins eyes start to widen when Yoongi speaks. Is he talking about Taehyung? He thinks.

"You say that about all of them." Jungkook chuckles as he finds himself a spot on the bed. Yoongi sits at the desk and they both pull out their schoolwork. Jimin looks over slightly surprised to see Jungkook actually doing his work. The older shifts his gaze back to the ceiling and sighs thinking about Lee. He just knows the man will give him a hard time for hanging up so suddenly.

"Something wrong?" Jungkook asks agitated and Jimin doesn't assume that he is talking to him. So he doesn't answer making Jungkook roll his eyes and focus again on his work. After Jimin sighs heavily for the 10th time Jungkook grunts and slaps his papers down.

"Jimin can you just say what's wrongs so you can shut up about it?" The younger bursts out of no where and Jimin sits up confused.

"What are you talking about? I haven't said anything." He defends looking to Yoongi who was busy in his phone.

"You don't have to. You keep sighing like someone killed your puppy." The younger rants and Jimin brushes him off.