e l e v e n

┊        ┊           ┊     ┊  ┊        ┊
┊        ┊           ┊     ┊   ☾⋆。·  ┊
┊        ┊           ┊     ┊ 。.         ┊
┊        ┊           ┊     ┊               ✩·.
┊        ┊           ☆.⋆  ┊
⋆.     ┊ · 。   ┊
.  ∘✩                    ✰ .·

jimin pov

I can't stop thinking of how rough yet gentle his touch was. How he looked into my eyes made my stomach fill with butterflies. I can't stop thinking about how it would feel if he did chance it and kiss me. How it would feel if he- I need to stop. I shut my thoughts off before I create an unnecessary problem.

My roommate sits not even five feet away at his desk finishing an assignment of some kind. My mind won't stop flashing back to that moment and my head won't stop imagining other things. I almost let out a whine the way I'm annoyed with my own thoughts. Since when did my brain only focus on Jungkook.

Let's think rationally Jimin.

Jungkook isn't your ideal type. You go for guys usually older, sweet and mature. Everything Jungkook isn't and not even just that you have no real connection.

Our chemistry is purely lust and annoyance or that's at least what I want to think. I can't imagine developing actual feelings for him. That's terrifying. 

"Did you not hear me or are you ignoring me?" I hear Jungkooks voice sound through the room and connect my gaze with his.

"Sorry what? I didn't hear you." I snap back into reality and he kind of chuckles.

"What's your number?" He asks I guess for the second time and I can feel my face heating up.

"Why would you want my number?" I ask.

"I should have my roommates number. You know just in case of an emergency or something." He says plainly and that does make sense so I give it to him.

(**)*-***-****
this is jungkook

It's so fucking stupid the way my heart just skipped at the notification. I'm genuinely going to be sick if this is how everything with Jungkook is going to feel now.

"I'll save your number then."

"Cool." It got kind of awkwardly quiet so I decide to break the ice.

"What are you working on?" He turns towards me and dramatically melts in his seat.

"It's an algebra assignment that's due in an hour and I am on question 2/55." He lets out a deep sigh before facing his computer screen again.

"Damn that sucks. Did you wait till the last minute?" He shakes his head before covering his face.

"To be honest... I just don't understand this chapter." A minute or two goes by as I keep thinking about offering my help. I passed algebra last semester with an A.

"Do- um do you want me to help you?" I see his eyebrows raise and he perks up a little interested in my offer.

"You're good with math?" He asks biting at his bottom lip after and there is no helping this dumb feeling. I can't even look at him anymore without thinking back to that stupid pin you against the wall tease. Like it's a classic right out of a fucking movie I'm sure he knew using it would cause-

"I did really well in algebra." I stop cursing him in my head and let him know.

"I mean... if you don't mind."