t e n

┊        ┊           ┊     ┊  ┊        ┊
┊        ┊           ┊     ┊   ☾⋆。·  ┊
┊        ┊           ┊     ┊ 。.         ┊
┊        ┊           ┊     ┊               ✩·.
┊        ┊           ☆.⋆  ┊
⋆.     ┊ · 。     ┊
.  ∘✩                    ✰ .·

third pov

Its about three weeks after they started their truce and they keep having arguments. They are talking through it but sometimes they just can't agree to disagree. Sometimes they still fight like before and it might just be something they can't control.

"Jimin your shit is all over the sink again. It's literally on my side now." The raven complains and Jimin tiredly sighs and looks over at his roommate.

"Yea I'll clean it up." He responds and that's enough for now.

"Fine." Was all the younger said and his tone seemed short.

"Oh come on you can't get annoyed with me either." Jimin whines a little. Their relationship is like a love hate friendship. They can't decide if they like or hate each other. It genuinely changes day by day.

"I'm not annoyed with you." Jungkook rolls his eyes and turns back to his phone.

"You clearly are."

"Because you don't do the simple shit I ask." He kind of snaps and that makes Jimin suck his teeth in annoyance.

"Stop talking to me like I'm a dog." He crosses his arms with an unintentional pout.

"I'm not. You're just... whatever." The not saying anything actually annoys Jimin more than the dumb things Jungkook says.

"Whatever?"

"I don't want to fight so it's just whatever Jimin." The younger blows him off for good reasoning but Jimin isn't accepting that.

"But you're still mad."

"And you're not listening so it's pointless to talk." He admits. Jimin walks over to sit on his bed and crosses his legs giving Jungkook his full attention.

"I am listening." Jungkook takes a deep breath before speaking.

"You're not keeping up with the cleaning and it's really making me feel stressed." Jimin forts stares at him blankly blinking a few times. He then looks around the room on his side for literally any mess and there's not. The only thing he can see that might bother the other is his laundry piled on the basket.

"You mean my laundry overflowing my basket?" He questions almost sarcastically because it's something so minor.

"It looks bad. I really hate clutter ." Jimin now looks to Jungkook side to see there really isn't not one thing out of place. Maybe the guy has some sort of OCD. Jimin thinks.

"They are clean clothes though. I just haven't folded them." The older is honest in saying which makes Jungkook feel slightly better but the cluttered look is still messing with his anxiety.

"Can you just put them away?" He asks nicely.

"Jungkook this is the first time today that I've gotten to sit down."

"They're clean clothes?" He asks again and Jimin nods.

"Yes I promise they are clean. As soon as I wake up from my nap I'll fold them." He jumps off his roommates bed and back into his.

"That's all I want." Was the last thing Jimin heard before he drifted off to sleep.

-time skip-