e i g h t

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ⊹┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊ ┊ ┊    ⊹
┊ ┊ ✩
┊ ⊹ ✰

Jimin POV

"I want to stay and meet him." I have been trying to get my mother to leave the dorm for about thirty minutes now. She refuses to leave until she meets Jungkook. Which is outrageous considering I've only told her bad things about him. I have no idea why she won't just take my word for it. This is gonna be so awkward for me I've literally made him come. I think I might faint.

"Mom I promises he's not that special." I try to convince her but she's not budging.

"You said he's rude. I'll put him in his place."

"Mom I'm begging you not to do this to me right now." This is going to be a disaster I just feel it.

"You act like I'm embarrassing you!" She whisper yells and I give her a dumbfounded look. Duh woman!

"You are!" The door creeks open slowly and behind it Jungkook appears. I notice a few things that are different about him. He got a new piercing on his lip and from the looks of it a new tattoo as well. I hadn't been paying enough attention on the video call to notice. It looks...  good on him....

"Hey." Jungkook breaks the silence first and gives us a little wave. I was so stuck in my head I hadn't noticed I was definitely just caught staring. He blushes a little and scratched the back of his neck awkwardly before setting his stuff down. I'm gonna throw myself off a cliff this is so embarrassing.

"Hey Jungkook." I feel my face heat up because my words were so quiet you could hardly hear them.

"Hi dear! I'm Mrs. Park! Jimins mom!" She suddenly speaks up and if I'm honest I'm so glad she did.

"Jeon Jungkook." He gives her a small smile but it's clear he doesn't know what to say.

"Jimin has told me so much about you!" My eyes cut sharply towards my mother. There's no way she just said that. Jungkook has a playful smile almost smirk when he looks my way.

"Did he?" He's talking to my mom yet his eyes are locked with mine.

"Yes he told me you're a complete asshole! So I came to find out for myself!" She smiles brightly and Jungkooks face reads shocked. I don't know what to say right now. I'm genuinely amazed by her ability to humiliate and stand up for me all at the same time.

"I didn't mean to- I'm really sorry for the way I acted before." He says now looking at my mother. He's yet to actually apologize to me. He asked to start over and maybe in his head that's the same thing.

In some ways I wanna forgive him and start over but I also remember that he is a prick. I don't know if he's gonna continue being this nice. What if it takes a week living together and we're right back where we started again? We both drank that night and maybe it blinded me from remembering the real reasons I can't stand him.

"And how was that? The way you acted?" She asks sweetly and I can tell by Jungkooks face he's never been confronted like this.

"Childish." Jungkook admits to it lowly and my mouth kind of falls open. Is she seriously getting to him?

"Are you willing to work on it?" She has her arms crossed and a stern face. I can't believe she's talking to him like he's one of her children.

"I'm just a jerk. I really don't know how to work on that." He says plainly and honestly and I almost snicker but keep quiet. He's right he is a jerk but somewhere in there he isn't. I just want to forget about the night he saved me. It brought up weird feelings and then the session intensified those times ten.