t w o

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ☾⋆。· ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ 。. ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ✩·.
┊ ┊ ☆.⋆ ┊
⋆. ┊ · 。          ┊
        . ∘✩ ✰ .·

third pov

"Taehyung I did not sign up for all of this." Jimin sighs as he is led through the doors of the main building. There are balloons, streamers, and a whole bunch of other decorations scattered across the room. There is music playing in the background making it hard to even hear yourself think.

"It'll be fun come on!" He drags the shorter a little harder into the crowd. This lively two day event with this crazy amount of people is called Fun Fest. It only happens about every half semester and they are coming up on the half way mark. Today there are free painting classes and face painting from 12-2 and then free ice cream and arcade games from 2-5.

"Look! We can get our face painted and a balloon!" Taehyung is so excited as he jumps with excitement. There is someone painting faces behind a curtain and a woman giving tickets at the stand.

"What do you want to get?" Taehyung asks Jimin while scanning the example board of what he could choose from.

"We should get the butterflies they are so pretty!" He exclaims and Jimin smiles at how cute Taehyung gets when he's excited.

"Yes they are very pretty you go first." Since they can only do one at a time Jimin stood outside and talked with the woman working the stand.

"Yes our artist is a student here. He's a very talented art major and only in his sophomore year." She beams about the man and Jimin is even more excited to meet him.

"Look!" Taehyung comes out a few minutes later with the most perfect butterfly painting on his cheek.

"Okay don't kill me it's going to look amazing. You're so brave." He says to Jimin making the shorter laugh at how weird he's being. Well actually he is kind of like this everyday.

"I love you." He whispered into Jimins ear and the other man shooed him away laughing. Honestly it doesn't get weirder than Taehyung to Jimin.

"Just take this ticket in there and give it to him. Then tell him what you want okay?" Jimin nods and takes the ticket before walking behind the curtain.

"Hi do you have a tick-" The man stopped in the middle of his sentence.

"Do you have to be everywhere I am?" Jungkook sighs heavily feeling dejected over the situation. He can't seem to get away from his roommate. They've spent a whole half of a semester arguing and annoying each other.

"Taehyung you bitch." Jimin groans seeing the one person he doesn't want to see on campus.

"Just sit." Jungkook sighs again and the shorter refuses.

"I'll pass." He says turning towards the front of the stand.

"Jimin come on. I have a job to do." The younger complains and Jimin responds again quickly.

"I changed my mind." He deadpans.

"Are you seriously always gonna be this stubborn?" Jimin lets out a deep breath and turns back towards him.

"Fine. Just do it quickly. A butterfly." Jimin plopped down on the chair and Jungkook stood infront of him. The taller didn't really want to but he moved in closer to Jimin.

"I'm gonna touch your face now don't try to hurt me." Jungkook announces and Jimin just chuckles in his head not wanting Jungkook to hear. He didn't know why Jungkook wasn't being a complete asshole but he wasn't really complaining. The younger cups Jimins face and leans in closer to paint. Jungkook couldn't help but stare at Jimins delicate features. He genuinely has no other choice but to admire how flawless Jimin is.