n i n e

─────────────────
┊ ┊ ┊⋆。 ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ⋆。 ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆。┊ ༊*·˚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ‧₊ ༉ ┊ ˚✩ ┊ ๑՞.
┊ ₊˚.༄ ┊
✩₊̣̇. ੈ♡˳
✧.*ೃ༄

Jimin POV

[daddy_sal: Will you ever come back online?]

Jimins fans missed him dearly. His regulars and most loyal costumers have been having to move their scheduled sessions around. Usually Jimin can fit in a session or two while Jungkook goes to classes but all this week the younger has been skipping them.

It's Thursday and he's not moved out of bed since Sunday. Yoongi keeps coming to bring him food and spend time with him but Jungkook is so out of it. His entire demeanor is different and he just seems so depressed. He's not even taking the time to harass me like usual. I want to ask if he's okay but I'm probably the last person he'd want to talk to.

"Jungkook." I speak up not knowing what I will say next if he actually responds to me. He sits up giving me a blank stare as he leans on his elbows.

"Yea?" His tone isn't condescending or rude like normal.

"Are you okay? You... don't seem like yourself." I tried to phrase it in the best way possible. I just hope he doesn't explode on me.

"I'm okay. Thanks for asking." He was being genuine and the small sad smile on his face shows that. He's hurting I can see the sad look in his eyes. Before I could say anything else the door was being knocked on.

"Come in." Yoongi enters the room with a box and a carton.

"Got your favorites. Donuts and banana milk." Yoongi wears a bright smile and I can see it makes Jungkook lighten up a bit. He gladly accepts the gifts and starts devouring the donuts.

"These are so fucking good." Jungkook shoves a lot of them in his mouth quickly enjoying this to the fullest.

"Do you want one Jimin?" At the mention of my name I snap my attention towards him. His face is covered in the powder from the donuts and it makes me giggle on the inside.

"Oh-" It took me by surprise that he'd offer me anything at all. He's never done anything like that before.

"Here." He holds out the box and I reach in to grab a few before thanking him.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom quick." I'm assuming he's telling Yoongi this information. Why would he really be talking to me? I took this opportunity to ask Yoongi about the ginormous elephant in the room. 

"Yoongi?" I whisper and he turns to look at me.

"Why has Jungkook been acting so strangely for the past like week?" I question and he flashes me a sad smile much like Jungkook did earlier.

"Tomorrow is the anniversary day of his mom's death. He usually shuts down for a whole week or so." The information settles in and everything makes a lot more sense. Instantly I felt a pang in my heart as I try to imagine what he's going through.

"I had no idea." My mind is racing and my head is practically spinning. I keep thinking about all of the times I called Jungkook privileged and accused him of having the perfect life. He never once brought up that he had lost his mother.

"He doesn't tell people much about his life." I went to speak again but the door opened and Jungkook appears again. I just lay back on my bed as if we were never talking.

"I'm okay Yoongi really you don't have to stay with me."

"I know I don't have to."

"I'm just gonna sleep now anyways. I promise I'm okay." Yoongi glances over to me and then back to Jungkook.