Part 1

The Superfriends were all sitting around in the living room of Lena's penthouse. They were having a chill day, joking around and enjoying each other's company.

"Oh, oh, oh, I got another one" Kara exclaims excitedly as she thought of a very good joke.

"Why can't dinosaurs clap their hands" Kara starts saying the joke.

Alex thinks for a second "because their arms are too shor-" she starts. Until she is interrupted by someone she's never seen before.

The person says "because they're dead" as she passes by the living room.

The Superfriends look at Lena confused on why there's a random stranger in her house and killing their joke. "Who the hell was that?" Alex questions.

"That's my sister, Y/n" Lena replies with a sigh. "Sister? Since when do you have a sister?" Kara questions "you've never told us about her" she adds.

"I don't talk about her much, she's never really around. She's in the army so i rarely get to see her anyway." Lena responds truthfully.

"This is the first time I've seen her in like 5 years" Lena adds.

"Well, I don't appreciate how she ruined my joke" Kara pouts. "But she's hot so it's okay" Alex adds.

Lena stares daggers at Alex, as she is very protective of her younger sister even if they're not very close. "What? I'm just telling the truth." Alex defends.

You enter the room again, "Hey Lena, have you seen fluffy, he's not in his cage," Everyone thinks how cute it is that she has a little pet named fluffy.

"Y/n i swear to God if you lost your snake in my house, i will kill you." Lena says unimpressed.

"Wait what? Snake?!?!" Kara shrieks as she picks her feet off the floor and brings them onto the sofa.

"Don't worry, he only bites sometimes" you chuckle amused by her reaction.

"Y/N, I SWEAR TO GOD YOU BETTER FIND THAT THING" Lena yells as she's not a big fan of snakes. "Don't yell you'll scare him" "He's more aggressive when he's scared" you add.

"But no need to worry he's not venomous, or not enough to kill you anyway " you say with a straight face, teasing the group.

The snake in fact was very friendly and not dangerous at all but you liked playing with them. Alex was just zoned out for the entire conversation as she admired you.

"Alex?!?" Lena says. "Huh, what? What happened?" Alex questions.

"Stop checking out my sister and listen. Y/n lost her snake... In the house" Lena catches her up as Alex blushes getting called out for checking you out.

"Okay, and... Snakes are cute" Alex says. "Not if it fucking kills you" Kara shouts. "Can you all please stop screaming, you're going to scare fluffy." You say calmly.

"Fluffy?" Alex questions. "Her snake Alex, fluffy is her snake," Lena says.

"Oh yeah, right, right. I knew that" Alex responds slightly embarrassed by not knowing what's going on.

"Soooo, if you see him, do let me know" "and no sudden movements if you do okay?" You tell them, still trying to scare them.

"Y/n stop. I'm gonna throw both you and fluffy out on the street." Lena says annoyed at her sister.

"Welllll, you have to find him first" you laugh as you go to look for him.

You secretly knew exactly where he was but you just wanted to tease Lena and her friends while also breaking the ice a little bit so it wouldn't be so awkward around Lena's friends.

The Superfriends continue with their conversations but are on edge looking around once in a while.

You come back with the snake 20 minutes later. "Found him" you exclaim excitedly as you approach the group while holding the snake.

"Don't get any closer" Lena warns. "It's fine he's harmless" you reply "do you want to hold him?" Lena shakes her head rapidly. "Anyone?" You ask.

"I'll hold him" Alex says which causes you to smile and approach the girl and gently hand the snake over.

"I swear the things she does to get into someone's pants is baffling" Kara says to Lena. Which cause Lena to chuckle and say "Alex just probably likes snakes"

"No she doesn't, i remember one time we saw a snake and she ran away, screaming like a baby" Kara says. You were chatting to Alex but still heard everything they were saying.

Lena did not look happy about it, but at the end of the day you were a grown woman and could do whatever or whoever you want.