Part 5

You wake up around noon, Alex is still fast asleep. You slowly wiggle your way out of the bed without waking her up.

You quickly get dressed and leave the room to let Alex sleep. You go to make lunch and check your phone.

You see some missed texts from Lena, asking if you're okay as Lena remembered that you drove Alex home last night and wanted to make sure you got home safe.

You told her that you're fine and that you only went to sleep at 3am, so you decided to sleep in since you didn't have any plans.

You fed fluffy (your snake) before starting to cook. You made a chicken pasta dish and some salad to go with it.

It was almost 2pm now so you headed back to your room to wake Alex for lunch.

"Oh, you're awake" you say as you enter the room seeing Alex's frown. Alex had just woken up, but when she woke up she was alone which caused her to frown.

Alex's frown disappeared as soon as you entered the room. "How are you feeling?" You ask. "I'm fine-" Alex says tiredly as she yawns "-just sleepy"

"Are you hungry? I made lunch" you tell her. "Yeah sure, i could eat"

You grab some of your clothes and hand them to Alex so she could get dressed. "Thanks" she mumbles.

Alex quickly puts on the oversized shirt and gets up to put on the trousers. As she stands up her legs shake causing her to stumble before you catch her and help her stand.

"What did you do to me?" Alex jokes lightly as you stands behind her helping her stay up.

"Gave you what you wanted-" you whisper in her ear smugly. "-and remember this next time you storm into my apartment begging to be fucked"

Alex's cheeks quickly heat up from your statement "I did not beg" Alex scoffs playfully, only now realized how desperate she must have looked coming here so suddenly.

You kiss Alex's cheek, then pick her up bridal style causing Alex to let out a shriek. You carry her downstairs and sit her at the table, grabbing two plates of food and giving one to Alex before sitting down in front of her to eat.

You ate together in comfortable silence, just enjoying each other's company.

"That is so good" Alex finally speaks up. "You are so good at this" Alex adds referring to your cooking.

"Funny, it's not the first time I'm hearing those words today" you chuckle with a smirk remembering Alex's moans and whimpers from earlier that morning.

Alex blushes deeply as she looks away a little embarrassed knowing exactly what you are referring to.

You finish eating and wash up the dishes. You sit on the couch together to watch Alex's favourite movie.

Alex finally checks her phone and sees a bunch of missed texts and calls from Kara. Alex quickly scans the messages and the last one was "if you don't respond right now Alex, I'm coming to your place. I'm getting worried." And that was 5 minutes ago.

Alex quickly told you the situation and told you to be quiet so she could call Kara and stop her from worrying. You nod acknowledging what she said and she rings Kara.

"ALEX, where have you been, i was worried sick!" Kara exclaims loudly as soon as Alex picks up the call.

"Sorry Kara, I was very hungover from last night and slept in" Alex replies "I only checked my phone now" Alex adds.

"I'm fine Kara, no need to panic" "where are you now then?" Kara questions "and don't say in bed because i was just in your appartament and you're not there"

"I went out for a walk to help clear my head, and I'm meeting a friend soon" Alex lies hoping to get Kara off her back.

It was a long shot but Kara didn't seem to notice Alex was lying. Alex was surprised that actually worked because if Alex was gone on a walk and had her phone with her, why wouldn't she look at it sooner or before leaving her appartament.

But Alex was happy none the less that it worked as she didn't want to tell anyone what happened before the two of you talked about what you are.

After Alex's conversation with Kara you bring up the topic yourself. "soooo, what is this or what are we i guess?" You ask. "Like is this like a one time kinda thing or fuck buddies or maybe you wanna go on a date with me?" You ramble.

Alex giggles at your rambling and pulls you in for a kiss to make you stop talking. "Of course I'll go on a date with you" Alex says as she pulls away.

"I really like you Y/n, and i want to give us a shot" she says. "Although i do like the fucking part too" she jokes trying to lighten the mood, which causes you to smile and kiss her again.