Part 6

You booked a fancy restaurant for your first date with Alex. You dressed up in a nice suit and went to pick her up.

You had a bouquet of flowers waiting for her once she opened the door. You smiled brightly "you look amazing" you compliment as you look her up and down.

She accepted the flowers pulling you into her apartment, putting the flowers in a vase as you looked around, it was the first time you've been in her apartment. "Let's go" she says as she finishes with the flowers.

"Nice apartment" you say as you link your arm with hers. "Thanks, I might show you the bed later depending on how this date goes" Alex smirks.

"Of course you will, you can't resist me" you tease right back. "Confident are we?" Alex chuckles.

"You're telling me..." You say as you push her against the wall keeping your arm around her waist, "that if I ripped your dress off and fucked you against this very wall that you would have objections?" You ask in a whisper, your lips brushing over her ear.

Alex's breath hitches in her throat, as a deep blush covers her cheeks. "You should enjoy it, it's not every day I put on a dress" she finally counters as she pushes you back slightly to move away from the wall.

"Oh I will" you say as you slide your hand down from her waist, over her ass and down to her thighs. "Come on, we'll be late" she says before she grabs your hand leading you towards the door.

You smirk as you help her with her jacket and open the door for her, linking up your arms again.

"You're going to love where I'm taking you" you say as you open the car door for her. "Thank you, and how can you be so sure?" She questions playfully.

"You'll just have to wait and see I suppose." You say confidently. You hold out you hand for Alex as you get to the place.

"Woah" Alex whispers as you walk inside, just the reaction you were expecting, it was the fanciest restaurant in the city after all.

The restaurant was pretty crowded though, luckily you thought of that in advance. The restaurant had a beautiful rooftop section which was less crowded, only a few tables up there.

You check in for your reservation and an employee leads you to the rooftop. The night was beautiful, the temperature was nice, and you had a perfect view of the city lights and the shiny glimmer of the ocean beyond.

"Oh my god, this is amazing" Alex says in disbelief as you are left alone on the rooftop. "I told you you'd love it" you say as you walk to your table, pulling the chair out for her.

"And there's no one else out here, just us" Alex observes as she sees the few empty tables around you compared to the inside at full capacity.

"I made sure we would have the place to ourselves, to have some peace" you reply. "Why don't you look over the menu, we should order some food." You tell her.

Alex smiles and picks up the menu in front of her. She scans through it, noticing that there are no prices listed on the menu.

"No prices huh?" Alex asks "number one sign that it's going to cost an arm and a leg." She adds jokingly.

You chuckle at her comment, "the price isn't important, no expense is too great for you" you smile as you put down your menu.

"In fact, maybe we should just order one of everything" you say as you scan over the relatively small menu.

"That is insane" Alex chuckles "I'm not letting you do that."

"Okay okay, one of each appetiser to share and a main course, dessert and drinks then." You counter.

Alex sighs with a giggle as she looks at you, "do we really need that much food?" She asks. "It's not even that much, fancy restaurants, small portions. It will be fine." You tell her.

"Okay I trust you" Alex says and you press the little button in place to get a waiter over for when you need something. It is set up this way to avoid servers coming and interrupting when they have no reason to.

"Any allergies by the way?" You ask before the waiter gets there. "No" Alex answers simply. Your waiter comes and takes your orders. You start talking as you wait for your food.

It felt like no time had passed when your appetisers started arriving as you got lost in conversation.

You asked Alex about her thoughts on each thing she tried, you wanted to see what kind of food she likes and to no one's surprise the food was absolutely amazing.

You had a great time tonight, it was all going so well that it was hard to leave. Once you were ready to go your waiter brought back your card and no receipt with it just like you had requested when you gave them your card in advance.

"Thanks" you say to the guy, giving him a great tip for the great service. "Ready?" You ask her as the waiter leaves.

"What's the damage?" Alex asks as you put your card in your wallet. "I don't know, didn't get a receipt" you say as you put it in your pocket.

"That's weird" Alex says, "It's not, I told them not to bring me one when I gave them my card. The number doesn't matter" you say.

Especially considering the food wasn't even the biggest expense as it cost a pretty penny to book the whole rooftop, not that you are planning on telling her that.

"Let's go shall we?" You ask her as you hold out your hand and she nods slightly. "That was fun, thank you" Alex says breaking the comfortable silence as you drive her home.

"I had fun too, thank you for joining me" you say as you glance her way before reverting your eyes back on the road.

You walk Alex upstairs to her apartment, she unlocks the door walking in and you step just inside the doorway before you pull her in and kiss her softly.

You share a quick sweet kiss and then pull away with a grin. "We should do this again sometime?" You ask. "Of course" she nods with a smile.

She tugs you back in and kisses you again pulling you in by your neck deepening the kiss as she starts to unbutton your shirt. "Woah, woah, woah" you say over exaggerating your words, "if this is what I get after one date what's gonna happen after a few more. Marriage?" you joke.

"What?" Alex chuckle in confusion. "I'm sorry lady, but I don't do first date hookups" you say in a serious tone as a small grin plays on your lips.

"Seriously it's not like we haven't done it already" Alex says in disbelief.

"Goodnight Alex. Go to bed it's late" you tell her. "Okay if you want to play this game, bring it on" Alex challenges as she places her hand on your chest slightly pushing you backwards until you step out of her doorway and shuts the door.

There were no words to describe how you felt right now, just utter joy, you felt giddy. You had an amazing date and you really thought this could work but you wanted to do it right.

Alex felt the same way you did, she was happy and excited to see where your relationship will go considering the unusual start to it.