Part 3

In the last few weeks you got your own appartament and moved out from Lena's penthouse.

Lena insisted that you should stay, but you didn't want to feel like a burden and preferred to have your own space anyway.

---
The next week

You, Lena, Kara and Alex are out together at a bar. There's music blasting and you are all drinking.

As the night progresses everyone gets more and more drunk. Everyone is singing along and swaying to the music.

"Dance with me" you shout over the loud music as you hold your hand out to Alex.

Alex quickly grabs your hand and you walk away to dance. Lena rolls her eyes at your interaction. You and Alex have been flirting back and forth for weeks.

Lena turns her attention to Kara as she laughs at her sister and you "They are something else" Kara mumbles. They then continue to talk about one of the projects Lena is working on.

Meanwhile you and Alex are having so much fun dancing and getting more shots. You had a very high alcohol tolerance, though the same could not be said for Alex, she was pretty wasted.

After a while you joined Lena and Kara again, and dragged them onto the dance floor so they could have some fun too.

Eventually a slow song came on and Lena with Kara left the dance floor unlike you and Alex who slow danced together. "They're so cute it's disgusting" Kara says, Lena agreeing with her.

"I don't like the idea of them dating-" Lena confesses "but they always look so happy when they're together"

"Why not?" Kara questions, curious about Lena's reasons for not wanting the two of you together.

"I don't know, I guess because it could get messy. I don't want to have to choose sides if something happens, you know" Lena replies.

"I think it's worth the risk" Kara says maintaining eye contact with Lena. "I haven't seen Alex this happy in forever" she adds.

"Yeah, i get that. Regardless it's their life I'm not gonna get involved in their relationship, it's just going to be hard getting used to it I guess" Lena says.

Just as they glance back at you and Alex, they see Alex pull you into a kiss. "Ooohh, she actually made a move" Kara exclaims.

You pull away almost instantly which causes Alex to let out a whine "no Alex, you're wasted" you say not wanting to take advantage of her drunkness.

It just didn't feel right doing anything with someone who's drunk even if it's just a kiss.

Lena and Kara glanced at each other confused when you pulled away so quickly. Kara used her super hearing and told Lena what you said to Alex.

Just like that their confusion was gone and they were happy to see you being so respectful towards Alex.

"Whaaaat, no I'm not" Alex replies to your comment. "I'm fine"

"No you're not Alex, you are wasted" you say again. "If you don't want to kiss me just say that" Alex huffs angrily as she starts walking away before you grab her hand and pull her closer.

"I do Alex, but you are drunk, you don't know what you are doing, I'll kiss you when you are sober, okay?" You ask "if you even remember this" you mumble.

That answer seemed to satisfy Alex as she grins at you. You were basically sober at this point as you stopped taking shots a while ago and drank a lot of water not to mention you weren't even drunk in the first place.

"Let's get you home okay?" You say. "Noooo, i wanna stay here" Alex whines again.

Eventually you convinced her to go home. Kara wasn't able to get drunk so she brought Lena home and since you had sobered up by now you brought Alex home.

With some struggle you managed to get Alex into her appartament and into bed. Alex was not letting you leave because she wanted to cuddle.

You stayed until Alex fell asleep which didn't take long and then went home. You fell into bed exhausted as it was already 3 am. Good thing you didn't have anywhere to be tomorrow.