"timeskip and the banished" 1

It's been around three months since y/n, or taker as everyone calls him, has returned from his journey to hell with his harem of demon girls, life has been good, he didn't have to work much since his retirement from the military pays him enough to support all his girls, though most of that time he spends helping Pandemonica with her work, helping lucifer with her work, playing with Cerberus, or playing heroes three with Malina.

Currently, he was finishing up with the latest batch of pancakes, when Lucifer turned to him with her pancakes, taking a bite of one and moaning in delight.

"Mmmm~ I still can't figure out how you make these so good darling~"

You smile as you wipe a bit of chocolate she got on her cheek and put it in your mouth, causing her to blush.

"I just have a lot of practice, besides your getting better too"

She smiles and gives you a loving kiss.

"Thanks, taker, now go give the others their pancakes, I have my plate to finish"

You smile as you grab the plate of pancakes and walk out of the kitchen, but you stop at the doorframe and turn to Lucy, smiling at her.

"Love you, Lucy"

Lucifer blushes before looking away shyly.

"I- I love you to taker"

With that, you exit the kitchen and approach modeus.

"Hey modeus, I have pancakes"

Modeus immediately puts her book down, bookmarking the page she was at, and grabbing one of the plates in your hand, you smile as you turn around to leave.

Suddenly modeus grabs your retreating hand and pulls you into a kiss.

"Hah, Thanks for the pancakes~"

You lick the remains of the kiss on your lips and smile at her.

"No problem modeus, also you wanna go on a date this Sunday?"

She fiercely blushes as she just meekly nods her head before munching on her pancakes.

You smile at her antics as you approach Justice, like always, she immediately notices your incoming footsteps smiling at you and giving you finger guns.

"Sup taker!"

You smile and place a plate of pancakes in her hands.

"Sup ice, me and Lucy finished the pancakes"

She smiles as she searches for the fork before you place it in her hand.

She takes a bite, moaning a bit before turning back to you.

"Great as always, but I have a question," Justice says while looking in your direction

"Shoot," you tell her

"The girls say that the basement is locked and that you don't let anyone down there, why?"

You grin as you remember all the birthday presents you picked out for them that you hid down there, your grin only widens as you also remember all the firearms you have down there, in the end, you just kiss Justice and tell her while walking away "it's a secret, but don't worry, you'll all find out soon enough"

Justice looks at your departing figure for a second before shrugging and digging into her pancakes. Next, you approached Pandemonica, giving her her 5:00 coffee and a plate of pancakes.

She grabs the coffee from your hands silently with a smile on her face and then elegantly drinks it, while she drinks it her horns grow larger and curved and her eyes grow sharper, finally She removes the coffee cup from her lips and sighs contently.