"b&b: breakfast and baphomet"

It's been around a week since Micheal and Gabriel arrived and tried to take Azazel, and as Michael promised, they have been visiting at least once every day, having some of your pancakes, one time they were over they were convinced to drink, and while in a drunken stupor, they confessed to you, all the girls were outraged, but the next morning they all talked about it privately, and afterward they seemed pretty content with whatever conclusion they reached.

Currently, you are cooking some pancakes for breakfast with Lucifer while random thoughts pass through your head. 'Would the girls still love me if I was a worm?' 'Why did the author forget this book for so long? 'Why do demons look like goats when they're sexy as hel- wait'

"Hey, Lucy?" I ask, looking over to my beautiful queen of hell.

"Yes, helltaker?" Lucifer responds, Turning off the stove and placing the pancakes onto plates

"Why are demons depicted as goats and not smoking hot babes, or are you all special?" I ask her, grabbing a bottle of maple syrup and pouring it on the pancakes.

"Well... there was that one goat fetish girl, what was her name? Baphomet?" Lucifer says, holding her chin before giving me a side-eyed smile.

"Though I admit I do sport some limited shape-shifting abilities myself, would you like to see?" Lucifer asks

"Sure, after breakfast of course,"
I say as I give Lucy a peck on the cheek and go to wake up the rest of the girls for breakfast, walking up the stairs I turn to the first door on my right, zdradas room, opening the door I am immediately assaulted with a wave of smoke, but cough it off and walk inside, feeling around in the smoke for zdradas bed.

"Sneaking inside a girl's room? You're a fuckin perv taker" I hear from behind me as a half-naked Zdrada wraps her arms around me.

"You bet" I agree, spinning in her hold so that I'm facing her and kissing her on the lips, "Breakfast's ready, now can you let go of me so I can wake the others?" I ask as the bitch demon grins.

"And what if I don't? You gonna punish me?~" zdrada asks, me smiling at her

"I was hoping you'd ask that," I say as I sneak a hand under her bra and pinch her nipple.

"OHhhH f-Fuck~" zdrada stutters out, loosening her grip and letting me slip out.

"Anyways as I was saying, breakfast is ready, pancakes and bacon, now go get dressed and get down there," I say, slapping her ass as I walk out, closing the door behind me.

Walking to the adjacent room, malinas room, I open the door to see Malina is awake, as usual, playing Dark Souls with a mountain of vodka on her bed.

"FUCK! I FUCKING DODGED THAT!!" currently Malina was raging at getting caught in phase two smoughs crush attack.

"Have you gotten any sleep tonight?" I ask worried, Malina groans

"No..." Malina admits, opening her beer cooler and grumbling when she finds it empty.

"*sigh* well breakfast is ready, I'll buy you some more vodka after but you gotta promise me you'll sleep in the meantime, okay?" I ask.

"Ugh, fine, now go! I still gotta kick this fat fuckers ass!" Malina says, picking the controller up with renewed vigor.

I kiss her on the cheek before I stand up, causing her face to turn red then make my way out the door

"Love ya Malina," I say as I exit, Malina gives me a side eye before turning to her TV

". . . love you too idiot" Malina mumbles under her breath, smiling

Next is the room next to zdradas, which is modeus's, walking over you hear faint moaning, rolling your eyes at another common occurrence you knock, what you don't expect however is a naked modeus swinging to door open and pulling you in.