Introduction

Hello!!

It has been a long while since I've published a story here on Wattpad. I am pleased to announce this will be my fourth story. I must admit this one has been with me for a while now. I first had the idea in 2019, when my mind was still young. Well, younger than it is now, but I didn't start writing until March 2022.

I was in a different phase of my life and things were uncertain but I found some sort of solace and escape from all that was happening in creating a new world. A world I could get lost in. Though I have stopped and continued along the way, I have come to the point where I feel ready to put this out to the world. It's not been an easy journey and I know it won't get easier but I believe I'm ready to see this through.

Along with me, the story has matured over the years and I can't wait to see where it leads.

That being said, here are some things you should know about the story

| Type of Story |
This is not a mature story so it is safe for readers of all ages.

| My First |
This is my first fantasy romance story but I believe I'm not a novice to romance. It kicks off with some mystery but, give it some time.

| Fictional |
This story is solely a work of my imagination and very important input from my little sister. Any action or activity that may have happened to you or you may have witnessed and is in this story is purely coincidental.

| Don't Plagiarise |
The ideas in this story are solely mine, so do not attempt to copy them. Trust me it feels better when you write something of your ability.

All Copyrights Reserved.

| Languages in Comments |
I don't entertain harsh comments but I am open to constructive criticism and grammatical corrections. Please be mindful of what you put down whenever you comment or how you reply to other comments. Along with being a portal to another world, this should also be a safe space for everyone.

| Status |
This story is an ONGOING work, you can follow me for any updates or announcements regarding the book.

Weekly Saturday updates.

| Characters |
A character glossary is set in the last chapter and will be updated with time.

| New words |
New and possibly unfamiliar words would be highlighted at the beginning of whichever chapter they are introduced, along with their proper pronunciation. A glossary of new words and their meanings as used in the story will also be put in the Characters & Glossary chapter in due time.

| Timeline of Story |
DD/MM/YYYY
Started: 18/03/2022
First Post: 06/05/2023
Last Post: __/__/____

| Author's note |
Thank you for checking out this story. I would appreciate your votes and comments because they let me know how you feel and what to amend if and when necessary. Also, I may or may not have some picture art of certain characters. A full chapter would be made in due time. I am also open to anyone who would have fan art ideas.

With all that being said, let's finally get into the whirlwind world of Karyn and by extension Wlerden.

{Wlerden~ Wuh-ler-den}

Hope you're ready!

Vote, Comment, and Follow for notifications.
Your Sparkling Authoress,
Mis. A
❤️