Chapter 2

~Charlie Pov:~

She was in the alley again, banging on the back door, screaming for help, tears running down her face as the figure pulled out a knife. As he descended upon her, her head snapped up and her surroundings changed. She was in a large room with a couple of people staring at her intently. One woman was cleaning a couple of bruises on her arm. Where did I get those bruises from?  she thought.

"Where am I?" she asked quietly.

"You're at the butterfly mansion. Don't worry, you're safe here," said the woman cleaning her arm, "What's your name?"

"I'm Charlie."

"What a lovely name. I'm Shinobu Kocho," said the woman.

"I'm Tengen Uzi and this is Giyuu Tomioka,"said a very tall man with a red pattern around one of his eyes. The Giyuu guy had black hair and blue eyes that were kind of sad. 

"How did I get here?" Charlie asked.

"You were found unconscious near a demon," A new guy said, entering the room. He had hair that was fire-colored and orange-and-red eyes. His face kinda looks like an owl  Charlie thought. "I'm Kyojuro Rengoku," he said.

"Do you remember where you were before this happened?" Tengen asked. Charlie tried to think. Before everything had went dark, she was at the Afton house and had been arguing with Elizabeth over what was the best ice cream flavor, and Michael and Chris were arguing over which Nightmare was the strongest. This new place she was in didn't look one bit like where she had been before. In fact, it was almost like she was in a whole new time period in a whole new country.

"I was at my friend's house, then everything went dark," she said. I wonder if any of the Afton siblings saw what happened. Did I just randomly dissapear?

"What's your full name?" Giyuu asked.

"Charlotte Emily," Charlie said.

A/N: Sorry the first two chapters were so short, I'll try to make sure that the next ones will be longer!