Chapter 3

A/N: Sorry this chapter took so long. I had finals, and after that I was brain dead. Anyways, Enjoy!

~Tengen Pov:~

At moment, Shinazugawa ran into the room yelling, "IS IT A DEMON?!", which startled poor Charlie. Very unflamboyant!

"We're trying to have a conversation with a sweet little child, so please don't interrupt," Shinobu said in a dangerously sweet voice. Charlie looked at Shinazugawa innocently but scooted back towards Shinobu. Shinazugawa looked annoyed, sheathed his swords loudly, and left. Rengoku rolled his eyes and then said, "I'll get master to come get a good look at her."

"Who's master?" Charlie asked.

"You will meet him in a moment," said Giyuu.

"How did I get those scratches?" Charrlie prompted.

"We don't know yet," Shinobu said.

She doesn't smell or look like a demon, Tengen thought as Oyakata-sama came inside, followed by Rengoku and Mitsuri.

"Aww! What a cute little child!" Mitsuri yelped happily while patting Charlie on the head.

I wonder where the child lives. She definitely isn't from around here. Why was she in the forest anyways? Tengen thought to himself.

Oyakata-sama walked over to Charlie and asked, "Do you know where you are?"

Charlie pointed to Shinobu and said, "She said this place is called the butterfly mansion."

"Are you a demon?" Oyakata-sama asked. How could the child be a demon? She didn't look like one, and certainly didn't smell like one.

"No?" Charlie answered, looking confused.

"Why are you asking her when she doesn't smell like one?" Mitsuri asked.

"Just to make sure, it never hurts to check," Oyakata-sama said. Charlie had a what-da-hell-is-going-on look on her face, and Tengen couldn't blame her.

Tanjiro came into the room, "What's happening?"

"We saved this cute little child from a demon," Mitsuri said while playing with Charlie's hair.

Chapter 3 end

Next chapter will be Charlie's Pov