Chapter 6

~Tanjiro Pov :~

Tanjiro was playing with Nezuko's hair when Mitsuri brought a kid into the room.

"This is Charlie!" Mitsuri announced happily.

"What? Why'd you bring a little child here?" Tanjiro asked. *Gasps*  "Has she seen Muzan?"

"Oh, no, no. We found her last night and had her stay here. Isn't she so cute?" Mitsuri said.

Nezuko waddled over to Charlie and patted her head gently, which made Charlie smile. "Hi! I'm Tanjiro Kamado!" Tanjiro said, thinking, Maybe she knows something important and it's a secret. 

"Why does she have bamboo on her mouth?" Charlie asked.

"Muzan turned her into a demon, so the bamboo muzzle serves as a way of stopping her from using her teeth, and also keeps her from tasting human blood, which would cause her to lose control of herself." Tanjiro said.

"Who's Muzan?" Charlie asked.

"The demon king." Tanjiro replied, "He's really dangerous."

Mitsuri said, "I need to go now. Make sure you make Charlie feels at home!"

Good thing Zenitsu or Inosuke aren't here 'cause she'd be weirded out. Tanjiroi thought. He heard giggling and saw that Nezuko was chasing Charlie around the room playfully. Wow, Charlie is a really fast runner.

Charlie was paying attention to Nezuko and wasn't paying attention to where she was going so she ran into Rengoku.