Chapter 10

You guysssss

 i think i died

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHY DID YOU GIVE THE ORDER TO KILL HIM!" Muzan roared at Douma. "I WANT HIM CAPTURED, NOT DEAD! I NEED HIM TO WIN!"

"M-my apologies my l-lord," Douma quietly whispered. "I s-shall revise t-the order immediately."

"I need him here as soon as possible. He knows the true art of blood and he can use it to destroy us," Muzan growled, fuming at the thought of the Water Hashira killing him. He was immortal, and nobody shall have the strength to exterminate him. Not after Yoriichi.

~~~ ꜀( ˊ̠˂˃ˋ̠ )꜆ ~~~

"..and then he died," Charlie finished off the story(or a modified vesion) of Chris's death. "Oh, Elizabeth and Michael died later too."

Tears filled Mitsuri's eyes after listening to a child recite a horrible death in such an empty voice, and Rengoku rushed over to them. "What's wrong?"

"She's been through so many deaths!" Mitsuri wailed.

Well, technically I died before them. But I guess that counts.

"What?!"

"She described these horrible deaths so perfectly to me!"

Rengoku turned to Charlie. "Hey Chocolate, why don't you play with Nezuko for a bit?"

Charlie nodded and hurried off to find Nezuko, wondering what was wrong.