Chapter 7

~Charlie Pov~

"Why hello there," Rengoku said when Charlie got up from the floor. Nah bro your owl stare is kinda creepy. "Hi." Charlie muttered.

"What's the matter? You don't seem all that happy."

Bro. I have no idea how I got here and how to get back and how this place works. How happy do you think I am?

"I'm fine," Charlie said, but Rengoku didn't look totally convinced.

"Oh! I want to show her the types of breathing styles!" Tanjiro exclaimed and grabbed Charlie. Breathing Styles? Is this the counseling center or something? I don't even need to breathe anymore. Not that i'm going to tell him that.

Tanjiro took her outside and did a cool thingy with a sword and called it "water breathing." I don't think slashing your swords is going to let you to be able to breathe underwater.

"Look! That's Tomioka-san! He's the water hashira!" Tanjiro said, pointing to Giyuu.

"What does hashi-" Charlie began to ask but was interrupted by some yelling coming from inside.

"Please ignore that," Tanjiro muttered, "It sometimes gets a bit rowdy here."

Oh, I know all about that. Charlie thought wryly, thinking about the chaos at sister location that happened every night. And sometimes Michael threw wrenches. If you were the target, you were done for. Charlie had only been hit once, and that was when she took all of CB's ice cream and dumped it on his head. It wasn't her fault. She thought he was Lolbit.

"Oh, look. There's Zenitsu and Inosuke. Stay away from them for now." Tanjiro said.

"Okay?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Glitchtrap was done with this place, this hell.

He would get out of here.

And he would get revenge on EVERYONE.