Chapter 9

13 times. They had tried 13 times to teleport Charlie back with no luck, of course. And then the connection broke and she had no way of contacting anyone else. There was no modern technology because apparently it was 1920 or sometime around that. Totally amazing. She was currently heading back to Tanjiro because her hour was up. As she passed a dark alley, she heard a raspy voice saying, "-ter wants us to kill the water hashira because he's been a pain in the ass lately."

"We will not fail master," Another weird raspy voice said.

"CHARLIE!" Charlie heard Tanjiro calling her name and she ran towards him.

"Did you find anything?" Tanjiro asked.

"I heard these two raspy voices talking. Their master wants them to kill the water hashira," Charlie said.

"Giyuu is in danger?!" Tanjiro exclaimed.

"I guess..."

Time skip brought to you by Peter Parker giving Tony Stark a heart attack by reading a book on the ceiling

Tanjiro had told the other people that Charlie didn't know while Charlie tried to make a plan to escape. If she did any supernatural thing the people might get scared and be chaotic. She could sneak away in the night but then where would she go? She concluded that she should stay with these people until she could figure out something else.

"Hey! Earth to Charlie!" Tengen's hand waved in her face.

"Yes?" Charlie asked.

"Do you want to see us hashiras fight? We're going to see who is the most powerful!" Tengen said.

"Umm...sure?" Charlie replied.

A/N: Okay, so these chapters are super short cause I don't know why I started this book but i'll keep updating.

- Foxy