Chapter 5

A/N: The exact details of Charlie's death are from MY AU and are NOT CANON.

"Where'd they take the Puppet?" Charlie asked Mike.

"They moved it outside because of the show," he replied.

"Where's the red marker?" Liz asked.

"It has the black cap," said Chris.

"Who keeps messing up my markers?" Liz asked frustratedly.

"Not me," Charlie and Chris said at the same time.

"MIKEY! Do you mess up my markers?" Liz snapped at Mike.

"Why are you blaming me? It was probably Springbonnie!" Mike exclaimed.

"It was Charlie!" Golden Freddy shouted from the hallway while Sprinbonnie yelled at Mike.

Charlie took off down the hallway, out the back door, and into the alley before Liz could react. She knew that Liz would look for her in the stage are first.

She noticed that in the usually empty alley, the Puppet was propped up against the dead end. What she didn't notice was that the door had locked behind her, and so had the window. She heard soft footsteps behind her and she whirled around to see the creepiest bunny-humaniod creature ever, which had a spine-chilling smile. As it advanced towards her, she screamed and ran towards the Puppet and shook it, desperately trying to power it on but failing. The creature pulled out a knife, and everything went black.

Charlie woke up in a cold sweat and flailed around for a minute in unfamiliar surroundings. She sat up and remembered the things that happened the night before. The people were called "hashiras" and they had found her unconscious near a demon so they had brought her here and had her stay for the night. She hadn't been able to contact anyone through mindspace since Golden Freddy had left. Through the window, she could see that dawn was breaking.

"Oh, you're awake!" Mitsuri exclaimed from behind Charlie, startling her.

"Hi," She said.

"Come, you should meet Tanjiro and Nezuko!" Mitsuri said, dragging Charlie with her.