TWO | NOT PRETTY IN PINK

𝟣. 𝖷𝖮

part two

tw- body image issues

"HOW DO I HIDE THE BRA STRAP?" Sneha shouted from the bathroom.

Pim threw her phone on the bed, "take the straps out from the hook and just fix it around so that it doesn't fall." she instructed.

There were sounds of struggle, "I shouldn't have worn the strapless ones for the flight." she complained as she tried to fix the straps. She continued to stare at herself in the mirror. She was wearing a new dress she had bought from forever 21, well it was a group effort of Pim and her sister to force her, "I don't know about this, Pim..." she called out to her friend, "I don't  know... it doesn't look nice." she stated.

She was currently wearing light pink... well Sneha stated that it was Crepe Pink, it was almost reached her knees. It was a pretty dress, it was off shoulder. It was just the perfect hybrid of party and elegance. 

Pim knocked on the bathroom door, "can I come in?" she asked.

"Yeah, I didn't lock it." Sneha told her.

Pim walked in, her face smiled in awe when she saw the girl, "you look beautiful." she told her.

Sneha wasn't sure. "I don't think so... I look like a pretty in pink reboot. But they'd call it 'Not Pretty in Pink' Maybe with a better title thought." she laughed at her own joke.

Pim knew what Sneha's mind was doing, so she smiled and walked to her, "let's do your makeup yeah?"

Sneha shrugged, "I don't know... sure? But maybe I should change first..." she insisted.

"Do you like the dress?" Pim asked.

Sneha shrugged, "Well, yeah. It looked really nice when I saw it online."

"If you liked it, you should wear it." Pim stated firmly.

Sneha turned to the mirror, "But-- I liked it when the pretty, skinny model wore it... But me in the dress? I-- I just don't know."

Pim wished she could tell her how pretty she was. Well she tried, but Sneha just did not want to understand. "Sneha, honey... What are you talking about? You look so good. I swear to god if you wear that to the party, at least four people would be asking for your number, and Q would have to save your ass." Pim stated laughing, Sneha let out a small chuckle.

"Are you really sure though?" she asked.

"Yes."

-x-

"Q IS GOING TO MURDER US. LIKE ACTUALLY MURDER US IF WE'RE EVEN A SECOND MORE LATE." Snehe ran as best as she could with the heals she had borrowed from Pim.

Pim was being dragged to the party hall, "if we fall on something, or break something, I will kill you, forget about Q." she shouted over the loud music.

They came to a stop, almost running into people, "where are they? Do you see any of them?" Sneha asked, as she tried to fix her dress.

Pim hit her hand, "they're near the punch bowl, and stop pulling on the dress. If you tear it, you'll have bigger problems."

"Rude much?" Sneha mumbled.

Pim glared at her, "don't test me."

Sneha mocked her when she wasn't looking. But Q noticed who started laughing loudly, "what is up with you?" Pim asked.

Sneha quickly shook her head, "no-- nothing, I just saw-- Sneha almost tripping!" 

"Oh yeah, I trip. So much." she gushed trying to cover for herself.

Pim rolled her eyes, "weirdos."

Minho brought his drink over smiling at the two girls, "you made it!" he grinned at Sneha.

Sneha grinned, "I mean, you said you'd cry due to loneliness if I didn't show up." she nodded at her words.

Minho gasped, "I did not say that!". Sneha was having too much fun, "You implied it. Ask Q!" she stated.

"She's right." Q nodded as he laughed.

Minho looked furious, "traitors!"

Sneha was about to counter when she saw her sister calling her, "I'll be right back." she mumbled as she went outside.

-x-

"YOU KNOW UNDERAGE DRINKING HERE IS NOT CONSIDERED COOL." Sneha stated as she tried to block out the loud music by closing one of her eyes.

"Are you sure?" Her younger sister asked.

Sneha smiled, "I'm sure. Plus I have like four babysitters, or four children to babysit, I don't know which one yet... We'll be fine."

"Okay. Be safe.

"I knew you cared about me." Sneha teased, "you aren't all demon like I thought you were."

"Aw, go to hell."

"Fine, but you first."

-x-

SNEHA ENTERED THE HALL AGAIN, laughing about the conversation with her sister, "What the heck happened to your shirt?" she asked Minho.

"A stupid girl ran into me." he groaned as he kept wiping the stain off, "and then Q spilled more!"

Q rolled his eyes, "I said I was sorry right?"

"Well, did your sorry make the stain go away?" Minho asked.

Sneha walked away when Q and Minho started arguing about nonsense, but ran back to them in about three seconds, "IS DAE DANCING WITH YURI?" she shouted.

They nodded.

"When and How did that happen? Are they together? What about his girlfriend from America?" she asked quickly.

The boys shrugged, "we only know how much you do."

"But, I don't know shit..."

"Exactly."

-x-

i forgot to put it up yesterday

but checkout the new edition in the cast thanks!