TWENTY TWO | CHILL PILL

𝟫. 𝖲𝖭𝖠𝖥𝖴

part two

THERE WASN'T JUST ONE BREAK UP THAT NIGHT. Minho and Madison had also realised whatever they had going on wasn't working either. Minho wanted something real. Something that mattered. Being with Madison helped him realise that. 

They were going back home.

"Aren't you going to sit with Brown?"

Sneha shook her head. "Don't you want to sit with Madison?"

"That's not happening anymore." he told her as he took the window seat. Sneha kicked him, "It's my turn! I get the window seat."

Minho got up. "Chill, chill, take a chill pill."

Sneha gave him a look, "Seriously? Bollywood references?" she laughed.

"It always works doesn't it." he said as he switched the seats.

Sneha sat on her window seat and took her airpods out, passing one to Minho. "I got the window seat, you pick the music." she told him.

Minho grabbed the airpod he usually wore and grabbed Sneha's phone and played, Childish, LambC.

Sneha had her left airpod on, and Minho had the right one on, so that they could hear each other when they converse. "What happened with Madison?"

Minho shrugged. "I don't know. It didn't work. She did not want something serious."

"You did?" she asked in shock.

"Are you attacking me, Agarwal?" he teased.

Sneha shook her head, "No, I'm curious." she told him.

Minho nodded as he leaned his head back, "maybe I do."

"Good for you." she told him as she let out a small yawn.

The song got over as their playlist played another song, which was on shuffle, I wanna hold you hand, The Beatles.

"What's up with you and Brown?"

"I don't think he wants to talk to me." she replied closing her eyes, exhausting taking over her, "I wouldn't talk to me either."

Minho scooted closer to her as he nudged her shoulder. "I don't think that's true."

"How would you know? I was horrible to him." she whispered.

Minho sighed, "He will eventually talk to you. Give him time." he told her.

The girl nodded as she put her head on his shoulder. "Now you be the shoulder pillow." she told him.

-x-

"MITOCHONDRIA IS THE POWERHOUSE OF THE CELL!" Kitty groaned.

Sneha yawned as she drank her coffee, "Yes. We know that. We're learning Plant Philosophy. Which is--"

"Plant physiology is a branch of study in Botany dealing with the physiological processes or functions of plants." Kitty stated.

Sneha smiled. "Good, you know things already, you can totally pass the class." she encouraged as she gave her notes to Kitty. "Here, I made these when I was helping Florian study, he has keywords written too, they might be helpful."

Kitty smiled gratefully, "Okay, pop quiz." Q stated as he walked in.

"But we're doing Bio!" Kitty whined.

Q shrugged as he sat on Sneha's armrest. "I don't care. All right, so, what are the three natural laws that statistical thermodynamics postulate?"

"No natural laws. That's a trick question." Kitty answered quickly.

Q and Sneha nodded. "That's it! YES!"

"Exactly." Q said at the same time.

"Okay, moving on to chemical compounds." Q stated.

"You'd think I'd be good at chemistry. It's basically matchmaking." Kitty muttered.

Sneha scooted over, somehow making space for Q to fit in, "okay, we're back to this now." she muttered.

"Yeah. Except, you know, people aren't chemicals." Q told her as he went back to looking at this notes.

"Yeah. Once bonded, they don't stay united in fixed proportions."

Sneha sighed and looked at Kitty, "What's wrong, honey?"

"What's happening?" Q asked sheepishly.

"Oh, nothing. No, I'm happy with Dae 'cause I wanted to be with him for so long, and now I am." she tried to convince them. Mostly herself.

"So no more dreams about...?" 

"No." Kitty said quickly. "No, I'm with Dae. Fully, completely." 

"And we're not pushing down an immense crush on Yuri?" Q asked.

"Which for the record, I'd totally get. I mean... wow..." Sneha shrugged.

Q gave her a look laughing lightly. "Maybe we can set you up with Yuri, considering all the things with Theo went to shit... you still tell me about that--"

Sneha kicked him, "I'll tell you when things cool down here, sim-simply don't annoy me." she rolled her eyes.

Kitty looked at Sneha, "Sim-simply?"

"Sneha goes Indian- English when she's angry." Q explained.

"Good to know."

"I'm not angry!"

Kitty spoke up quickly changing the topic, "I'm just avoiding her because Alex and me promised not to say anything about, you know."

Sneha nodded, "Oh yeah, the step brother secret. This is like a kdrama, I swear to God."

Kitty nodded, "Yeah, so just being cautious so I don't blurt it out by mistake. Yuri was just shiny and caught my attention," she told them, "but I'm not a raccoon. I can choose to look away from the shine."

"Sure, sweetie." Sneha nodded, both her and Q knowing the whole charade already.

And then there was a knock on the door.

"Uh..." The three of them looked at each other.

Kitty and Sneha went to hide somewhere as Q got up, "Coming!"

"Yuri." Q looked at the girl in shock.

Sneha and Kitty got up from their hiding spot. "Yuri, what's up?" Kitty asked.

"I just came out to my mom." she told them and she looked at Q, smiling lightly, "I'm gay."

Q chuckled, "Oh, my God, welcome."

Sneha laughed, "Yay! I'm so happy for you! Welcome to our fruity club! We are thinking of a new name." she nodded as she lost track of her thoughts.

"Oh! I feel amazing." she sighed, "Scared, but free." Yuri admitted.

Q nodded along with her.

"And I'm moving in with you guys." Yuri told them.

"Uh..."

Uh indeed.

-x-

hello world
reminding y'all that im still alive
updates are coming
i promise
i love you :))