EIGHTEEN | BOYFRIEND BOYFRIEND

𝟪. 𝖫𝖥𝖦

part one

IT WAS OFFICIAL! Dae and Kitty were as official as they could get. They were disgustingly adorable. The trip coming up made the KISS friend group more excited now.

Q and Florian were also official, and very happy.

Which left Minho and Sneha... both in different relationships... if that's what you call whatever they were doing.

Sneha on one hand was with the perfect guy anyone could ask for. Theodore Brown. They would sit for hours talking about their common interests... there was a lot. Starting from their interest in vintage music, to not being big fans of the arrowverse even having watched most of them.

But that was all they did... talk. But they never had the talk. It wasn't like they were avoiding it. But it was probably them trying to enjoy the time they had before the talk would decide anything further happening with them.

On the other hand, Minho was with Maddison. The perfect unofficial pair. They weren't exclusive. Which was how they liked it.

Nothing serious.

Just hookups.

Fun. It was all it was. Fun. Both of them knowing how they did not want to be in serious relationships, did what they did to have fun.

As the camping trip came closer, everyone was getting more and more excited about the trip.

Sneha was back in her dorm with Pim... the electricity issue had been fixed a week ago, but both of the girls had been too lazy to move their things back.

But being afraid of getting kicked up, they had finally moved back in. "Now, how are things with Brown?" Pim asked as she bookmarked the page she was reading.

Sneha shrugged, "Well? He's super nice."

"Well, then what's wrong?"

"What do you mean? Why is there anything wrong?" Sneha asked.

Pim sat next to Sneha on the latter's bed, "why isn't he your 'boyfriend boyfriend' yet?"

"What's a 'boyfriend boyfriend'?" Sneha asked as she didn't understand Pim's way of communication, "I don't know where you learn your Gen Z slang."

Pim laughed, "you are adorable..." she wheezed, "Gen Z slang? You sound like you're from Gen X."

Sneha mock gasped, "I won't cook for you anymore!" she threatened.

Pim rolled her eyes, she knew her roommate was bluffing, "boyfriend boyfriend... you know like official official...?"

Sneha sighed, "You know repeating words again and again is kinda annoying... and I don't know... we haven't talked about it yet." she told her.

"You're stalling!" Pim pointed a finger at her.

Sneha's eyebrows raised in surprise, "No, I am not!"

"Yes you are! Why? Is he a bad kisser? Too much tongue?"

Sneha's face scrunched in disgust, "What? No! I mean, I d-- wouldn't know."

Pim leaned her head against the wall again, "You two haven't made out? Or even kissed?"

Sneha shook her head, "I don't know... We talk a lot... but it's always about something, or the other thing. We never get to it... Or maybe I just don't let it... I don't know why."

"Cause this is a safe place? You don't want to lose whatever you have going on with him." Pim told her.

Sneha shrugged, "I like him... kinda... But I don't think I'm ready be in a relationship... But I j-- it's just that relationships scare the shit outta me. I've never been in a relationship... I've never liked anyone... like anyone real... But all this is getting very real. I can-- What am I saying?" she blurted out.

Pim put her head on the shorter girls shoulder, hugging her sideways, "it's okay." she just told her, "Don't overthink it. Don't do anything you don't want to. It's all okay."

It's okay.

Was it?

Did Sneha want Theo as a Boyfriend?

-x-