Human Flesh

I DO NOT own Bob's Burgers. This is just for entertaining purposes.

Tanner's POV:

On Ocean Avenue, there's a burger restaurant called "Bob's Burgers". It's the bright green building with the name titled in red lettering on a yellow billboard with a red boarder. I've been working there for a few weeks, and I've gotten along well with the family. Bob, who is, you guessed it, the owner. His upbeat, caring wife, Linda. They also have three children: Tina (13), who despite her socially awkward mannerisms, she's responsible one out of the three. Gene (11), who is like Linda in being upbeat, in both his attitude and his Casio SK-5 Keyboard, which plays music and sound effects, mainly farts. And, finally, Louise (9), who despite her age, she is extremely clever and mischievous. I always found her to be adorable but I'm afraid that if I tell her, she'll make me regret it . . . maybe some day I'll tell her.

All of us were standing in the restaurant while Bob stood at the window, looking out at the pretty crowded street, with a look of determination. He then turns to us.

No POV:

Bob: Listen, pep talk. Big day today. It's our grand re-re-reopening. It's Labor Day weekend, and it looks like Wonder Wharf is getting mobbed, so we have--

Linda: (interrupting him) 😊Big day for another reason too!

Bob: Linda, I'm in the middle of my pep talk.

Linda: Go ahead, sorry, go ahead. Do your pep.

Bob:😒🙂 So we have to sell some burgers. (fart) Every year, this weekend (fart) makes or breaks us. Who's farting?

Louise: It's 's sound effects thing.

Bob: I thought that made you sound like a robot.

Gene: It does (through the megaphone) robot voice, laser sound, (PEW) and fart noise. (fart)

Tanner: (Chuckles) That's Gene for you, Mr. Belcher.

Bob: (sighs) Oh, God... Listen, your mother and I have to go downstairs and grind the meat. But, you kids know where you're supposed to be while we're gone, right? , you're on the grill.

Tina: My crotch is itchy.

Gene and Louise: (disgusted) Oh!

Tanner: TMI.

Bob: Okay...are you telling me as my daughter or as my grill cook?

Tina: Um...as...

Bob: Because my grill cook would never tell me that.

Tina: Oh.

Bob: Also, my daughter should probably not say anything like that to me. Tell her. Tell your mom.

Tina: (to Linda) My crotch is itchy.

Linda: Come here. Let me see. (Linda, Gene, and Louise are gather around Tina. While Tanner is looking away.)

Bob: Linda, not now.

Louise: No, let's all see it.

Tanner: I think I'm good

Bob: Stop!

Tina: I'm just not sure if I'll be any good on the grill with just one free hand. (scratches his crotch.)