Art Crawl

I DO NOT own Bob's Burgers. This is just for entertainment purposes.

Tanner's POV:

There is an event that takes place near Bob's Burgers called "Art Crawl", which is where people can sell art that they have made for the event. Mr. Belcher, Louise, Gene, Tina, and I are walking around looking at some of the art. Mainly roasting on the quality of the art. I wasn't really participating as most people have different talents and I'm not one to judge. . . .But I might throw it in a little.

Bob: Wow, I thought last year's art crawl was terrible, but they really outdid themselves this year, huh?

Louise: Yeah.

Bob: Ugh, bad. Very bad.

Gene: Mm-hmm.

Bob: Oh, look at that. Really bad. 

Gene: (Groans)

Bob: Really, really bad.

Gene: Ugh!

Louise: Ugh!

Tina: I think they're... good.

Louise: Dad, why does art crawl suck so much?

Bob: Well, it's just a very loose definition of art, Louise. And don't say suck.

Louise: Don't say suck, please.

Bob: You're right, though. It does suck. I don't want you kids to think this is what art is.

Tanner: Well, not everyone has that artistic talent. But some just like the fun of art and want to express it and show it to the public.

Bob: True.

Tina: We should go to a museum.

Bob: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.

Gene: (Overlapping) Yeah. Maybe not.

Louise: (Overlapping) Whoa. Yeah, maybe not. Yeah, we should...we should not go to a museum.

Bob: Let's not overdo it. Let's just walk around and make fun of this stuff.

Gene: Yeah. Okay.

Louise: Why don't we just go back to the restaurant?

Bob: Because your Aunt Gayle is there hanging up her art, which we're not allowed to make fun of at all.

Louise: Well, why can't we make fun of Aunt Gayle's paintings? She's family!

Gene: Yeah. That means never holding back anything, right, pit stains?

Bob: Am I showing?

Gene: Let's just say your shirt looks like my underwear right now.

Bob: Yeah. Well, look, no one tells Gayle anything she can't handle. That's your mom's rule, all right?

You treat her like a mental patient.

Gene: Well, I mean, she probably should be one, right?

Louise: Yeah, I heard she ate her lipstick once because she wanted to feel red inside.

Tanner: Really?

Gene: And she made a dress out of live shrimp and wore it to mass!

Tanner: Oof!

Louise: Oh, and she shaved her cat.

Bob: Come on, Louise. You know none of that is true . . .

Except for the cat shaving.

.

And maybe the shrimp.

.

and the lipstick.

Louise: Are you kidding me? My kid could paint that.

Tina: Wow. It costs $200.

Louise: Someone bought that mess?!

Edith: How rude! Harold!

Harold: (Snoring)

Edith: Harold?!

Harold: Harold What?

Edith: There are some poorly supervised children amongst the art. Get rid of them!

Harold: All right. Let's go. Keep moving.

Bob: Excuse me. Are you a...? Are you a bouncer? Are you gonna bounce my kids?