🦞Lobsterfest🦞

I DO NOT own Bob's Burger's. This is just for entertainment purposes.

Tanner's POV:

I'm not a big fan of lobster. I'm not allergic, I just tend to like certain kinds of seafood, and while I don't hate lobster, it's just not for me. The reason I say this is because there's an event on Ocean Avenue that happens every year called "Lobsterfest". Pretty self-explanatory event. It's where you go to the event and eat lobster. Pretty busy time; however, there's one person who isn't a fan of it.

NO POV:

Reporter: Ocean Avenue is gearing up for this year's Lobsterfest and that mean old tropical storm we've been watching is movin' out to sea, which means perfect weekend weather!

Bob: Ugh! Damn it!

Reporter: So, if you think you hear thunder, it's just my stomach growling. (Laughing)

Linda: Ha!

Reporter: I love Lobster.

Bob: This guy is unbelievable. Stop pimping for Lobsterfest!

Gene: And start primping for Lobsterfest. Mmm... (goofy growl)

Louise: Looking primpy.

Bob: No, no primping for anything!

Tanner: What's wrong, Mr. B

Bob: (sigh) It's no fun being a burger man in a seafood town. You stick out in the seafood community, and no one notices you. I hate Lobsters and their stupid fest. Plus, I'm allergic.

Linda: No, you're not.

Bob: Yeah. I'm allergic. Remember our first date?

Linda: Yeah, I remember our first date. You were a nervous wreck.

Flashback:

Bob was obviously correct in being allergic to lobster. When he and Linda went on their first date, they both got lobster. Whether Bob knew it or not was unclear, but he was having an allergic reaction. His face swelled, was sweating, and was havin' difficulty breathing. Linda was oblivious to this and just assumed he was nervous. She even went as far as trying to playfully feed him some.

Flashback end:

Bob: I was having an allergic reac- never mind. Hey, what are you guys looking at over there?

Louise: Um, nothing. Just pictures of people... (quietly) Doing it.

Bob: Oh. Hey, wait a minute. That's not p*rn. You brought a Lobsterfest brochure into this house?

Tina: Can we please go this year?

Bob: Absolutely not.

Louise: Ugh! But there's so much fun stuff happening. (reading brochure) Unveiling of the world's largest butter vat, for instance.

Tina(reading brochure) The coronation of the Lobster queen and her court of lovely Lobster maidens.

Gene(reading brochure) Entertainment by John Van Horton & the Music Extrusion.

Bob: Mm. I do love those guys. As a matter of fact, Gene, you were conceived to a J.V.H song.

Gene: And I plan to return the favor.

(Bell tinkling)

Bob: Oh, great. I mean, hi, Hugo.

Tanner: What? Are you here to make more insults? Or maybe even making us close down for no reason, again?

Hugo: No. I couldn't help but notice, Bob, uh, yours is the only window on the street without a Lobsterfest poster in it.

Bob: Yeah.

Hugo: Why might that be?

Bob: Well, because Lobsterfest is stupid!

Ron: What?

Hugo: I'll handle this, Ron . . . Put the sign up. It's the law.

Tanner: Excuse me?

Hugo: Martial law. (shows sash) I'm grand marshal of the fest this year!

Linda: Hugo, such a fancy sash. You look like Sissy Spacek in Carrie. Ha.