🍔Burger War🍔

I DO NOT own Bob's Burgers. This is just for entertainment purposes.

A/N: Before you read, I want to apologize for not being up to date recently. I've been trying to get some good ideas for Tanner's backstory, and I wanted it to lay it out and make sense. Also, the holidays were busy so there was that. I also want to say that I have NO INTEREST in leaving this story. I wanted this story to be good. I just wanted to remind you all that just because I'm a late, it doesn't mean I've forgotten this story. I hope it doesn't come to this but, if I do stop this story, I'll let you guys know but, for now, I'm not planning on letting it go.

With all of it done, I hope you enjoy.

Tanner's POV: 

It's been a slow day at the restaurant. It's been like this for a while and we've been basically chillin'; however, I noticed that Mr. B seemed to be a little more . . . uneasy than usual. It was then that Mr. Belcher came out with Linda, and it looked like he had something important to say . . . which he did.

No POV:

Bob: All right, listen, you kids are gonna be on your best behavior, right now. The landlord, Mr. Fischoeder's, coming over to talk about the lease, and we don't know if he's gonna renew.

Linda: He'll renew.

Bob: Well, we haven't always paid our rent on time.

Linda: We never pay our rent on time.

Bob: Thanks, Lin.

Linda: Uh.

Bob: All right, listen. Your mother and I are gonna go make him some food. That's gonna save us; Our food, and our service. You kids start cleaning now.

Linda: Pick that up. (Tina picks up piece of trash)

Bob: And, Gene, you go outside and try and drum up some business.

Gene: I'll play my triangle! Ding-da-da-ding, da-da-ding, da-da-ding, da-da-ding...

Bob: No! (Takes it away)

Gene: You don't understand my music!

Bob: Shush. And here's the other important thing: When Fischoeder gets here, you will not -- I repeat, not stare at him like he's some kind of spectacle.

Gene: I don't-I don't ever stare at him.

Tina: I-I don't stare at him.

Louise: I don't know what you're talking about. Um...

Bob: Well, Tanner seems to be the only kid to understand.

Tanner: Well, it's understandable how condescending most people can be -- especially Mr. Fischoeder.

Bob: And I take that you won't try to pay for the rent again?

Tanner: Well . . .

Bob: (Sigh) Tanner, I understand that you want to help pay for the rent but, it's our job as your current guardians to take care of situations like this. We don't even let you pay for staying with us.

Tanner: Well okay. I just don't want to seem like a burden.

Linda: Tanner, honey, you're not a burden. You help us out in the restaurant, you do chores and pick up after yourself.

Bob: Exactly. We don't expect a dime from you. Though, you do do more than the kids. 

Louise: Hey, if we want to get paid, we expect it in triple digits.

Gene: Yeah!

Bob: (Sigh) Getting back on track, yes, Mr. Fischoeder is an eccentric.