Chapter 7

September 9th, 1992

You awoke the next morning since the sun was coming through the blinds and woke you up. You tried to shift but realized you were being held. You smiled slightly but soon looked down. Severus' arm was around you and his body was up close against yours. You gulp. You can't move away from him.

You clear your throat.

"What?" Severus groans.

"You can let me go," you say.

Severus' eyes open wide and he soon realizes that he was spooning you. "Sorry, I didn't realize that we ended up in that position," he scooted closer to the edge of the bed.

You enjoyed having his arm around you, but you didn't know if you should inform him. "No worries," you smile as you stand up. You make your way to the bathroom, "I will be right back."

He nods. You get into the bathroom and close the door. You look in the mirror and stare at yourself. You smile. It felt nice being in his arms. They were muscular like he works out, but not too much that he would squish you. You didn't mind if he squished you though. You shake your head and make your way out of the bathroom. You get out of the bathroom and realize that Severus is already dressed. He's ready for the day. "That was quick," you say.

"Magic," he says as he puts his wand back into his sleeve.

"Same old Severus," you smiled as cast a spell to bring your clothes to his chambers. You knew you could have gone to your room but you felt the need to be here. You didn't feel safe being alone.

He slightly chuckled, "Same old Severus but older and hairier."

You smiled and made your way into the bathroom. You wondered how much hairier he is. You had seen him when he was younger. He was somewhat scrawny and pubescent. Now, he was older, well only a few months older than you, but something made you drawn to him. You wanted to see what he looked like now, with no clothes on. Yes, that is right you had at one point seen Severus nude. On accident of course but yes you had seen him in his birthday suit. You pulled on your jumper and some trousers. It was somewhat cold today and figured it would be best to cover up. You pulled on some shoes and made your way out of the bathroom.

Severus was still standing there waiting for you. "You waited?"

He nodded, "Some nut case is lost and I'm not going to lose you again."

You smiled internally.

"Thank you, Severus," you smiled.

"Don't mention it," he paused, "ever."

You pushed him slightly as you started to make your way out the door. "Two more days until the weekend," Severus said.

"Already sick of teaching students?" You ask.

He nodded, "Especially with the second years." You knew who he was talking about but decided to keep your mouth shut. You knew he was hurt by Lily and especially James. You hated how he took it out on a young child but you weren't going to intervene unless needed. "I have detention again tonight since they decided to run into the whomping willow with a car," you knew Severus didn't care much for the whomping willow he was just worried about those boys.

Charms Class- before 1st Years arrive

You made your way to the front of your classroom and wiped the chalkboard clean. You grabbed the charms book and looked inside to see what you wanted to teach. These kids would be first years so you couldn't go to advanced. You found the next lesson in the book and drew a small fire. Today the children would be learning about Fire Making Spells.

Students started to arrive and you sat down in your chair. As the students started to sit, "Who can tell me what a fire-making spell is?" A brunette-haired Slytherin laughed. "You have something to say, Mr. Bellwether?" You stood up from your desk and walked over to him.

"Yes, Professor," he said.

"Well out with it, I do not have all day."

"Fire-making spells are simple, I have done several with my uncle."

"Step up and show me," you say as you step back and grab a parchment of paper.

You hand the boy the paper, he got his wand out and lit the parchment on fire. "Good work," you say.