Chapter 9

September 10th, 1992 (contd)

You and Severus started to head back to the castle. They took Harry Potter to Poppy to get checked out. You both knew of course that he would be in the hospital wing for a couple of days. Gilderoy Lockhart should have a warning label on him. "Don't let me do magic on you." You snort a little from the comment in your head. "What?" Severus asks.

"Just thinking that Gilderoy Lockhart should have a warning label on his forehead that says 'don't let me do magic on you.' You see the corners of Severus' mouth start to curl. "No kidding," he said. You got back to the castle and Severus stopped. "Can we talk?" He asked.

"I guess this is the best time to talk," you say. He nods and we start to walk towards his classroom. We got to his classroom and he let me you first. He walked in after you and shut the door. You walked over to his desk and sat in his chair. He put his hands on his hips and shook his head. He instantly pointed to his desk. You groaned slightly but got off his chair and jumped onto his desk. You started to wiggle your legs back and forth while Severus took his seat. "I shouldn't have done what I did," Severus said while tapping his leg on the ground repeatedly. You wondered if that tapping was the same as you wiggling your legs back and forth. It was something you started to do when you got nervous. "I shouldn't have obliviated your mind without your permission. I was young then, but that is no excuse."

"Yes, Severus, it was not an excuse for you to do that to me. No matter what you thought. I may have been in shock when you did because you were so in love with Lily," you sounded more annoyed than you should have been.

"I may have been, but I knew in my head that it would have never worked between Lily and I. Personally, I don't think I ever loved Lily. I think I was just infatuated with her since she was one of my first friends. I don't think I knew what love was. We were nine years old when we met. We were naive and opposites.."

"You don't think you loved her?" Your legs stopped moving when you asked this question.

"I loved her as a friend but now that I am older I never saw her as a potential partner," Severus started to twirl his thumbs. "Do you forgive me?"

"Make it up to me," you decided to be bold and see what he would do.

"What do you mean?" He choked an eyebrow.

You rolled your eyes at Severus and shook your head. "You are so oblivious even now."

He rolled his chair closer to the desk and what he did next you least expected. He grabbed your arms and pulled you off his desk, and onto his lap. You looked down to see you were now straddling him. Severus brought his thumb and pointer finger to your chin and lifted your head to look at him. His onyx eyes were full of passion and they glistened in the poor lighting. When did he start being so bold? Severus chuckled.

Mint invaded your senses and your breath hitched when suddenly the space between you two vanished. The chill of his soft lips reminded you of a rose petal- the fresh cut kind in the fridge at the flower shop. Suddenly the pounding in your chest is all you can hear as your eyes lock with his dark eyes. His eyes trail down to your lips and for a moment, you forget to breathe. He draws nearer, a small pause in time where your noses touch. It took too long before finally his lips gingerly brushed against your own, your eyes flutter close. This couldn't possibly be happening? He presses a hand lightly to your hip, pulling you closer and deepening the kiss. You let your guard fall and the warm passion, like electricity, surged through your body as you felt hands tangle through your hair. Suddenly a hot tongue sent your senses buzzing when he dragged it across your lower lip. A moan erupted from deep within you at a hunger you didn't know you could possess, he took the opportunity to dive deeper, our tongues explored each others mouths. Your toes start to curl as he brings his hand to the small of your back.  Severus pulled away and looked at you, "Careful what you wish for," he brought his lips down to the nape of your neck and started to leave small kisses down your body. Making you moan with each kissed placed. Severus moved his hand up to your mouth and stuck his long slender thumb into your mouth. Your eyes opened wide and you looked at Severus. He had a smirk playing on his lips and he stuck his thumb into your mouth more. "Suck it," he barked and you instantly started to suck his thumb. You felt his arousal grow even bigger as you started to grind him. Severus groaned a deep growl as he started to buck his pelvis. Severus removed his thumb from your mouth and traced from your lip to the middle of your chest. You still had on a jumper that didn't show anything. You started to move your lips to his jawline and down his neck. He smelt nice which you were surprised by since he worked with potions all day.

*knock, knock*

"Severus, do you have that book that you said you would lend me?" Severus pushed you off of him instantly and you fell to the ground. You both didn't have time to adjust since this person decided to just barge in without having Severus say enter. You looked behind you and noticed it was Minvera. She hasn't even looked up from her Daily Prophet which was good because it gave Severus enough time to stand behind his desk and for me to stand up. Minvera looked up and smiled, "Sorry, I didn't know you had company."

"What did I say about knocking and waiting for me to tell you to enter?" Severus' jaw clenched as he spoke.

"Sorry," she said as she folded her daily prophet, "I was mesmerized by some of these articles from 1943."

Severus nodded, "Here's the book," he grabbed the book at threw it to Minvers and she caught it to my surprise. "Thanks," she smiled and turned around. Soon she was out the door and she closed it.

Severus sighed and sat back down in his chair. You looked at his crotch and noticed the tent in his trousers went away. Severus looked at you with a smile. "Did you enjoy that? Does that suffice?"

You nodded.

Severus licked his lips and smirked.

When did he become such a player? A player in a good way. You wanted to know where he had learned some of the things he had done to you.