Chapter 11

You started to open your mouth to ask Severus a question but before you could let words come out your mouth, Severus, your friend forcefully kissed you. Melting into the kiss you slowly started to kiss him back. His hot tongue dragged across your bottom lip asking for an entrance. You open your mouth willingly so he can explore your mouth, hungrily.

As you continue to kiss Severus moves one of his hands to caress your cheek. He slowly stroked your cheek with his thumb as his other hand moved to your hip. Embracing you tenderly he lowers himself and flips you on top of him. Your breath hitched with this action making you lean up and break the connection. "Did you like that?" He smirked.

"Yes," you said as you leaned down to leave small kisses across his strong jaw. He moves hands down to your pants and to your arse. Caressing them like you are his life preserver. As you leave small kisses on his jawline you bring your lips back to his. Instantly connecting you bite his lip softly, making his cock twitch underneath you. Moaning from the twitch you feel his mouth smirk against your lips. Your lips are full, soft, and wet, and your breathing heavy which makes Severus grow below you. If you would've been told you would be making out on your best friend's bed six months ago you would have laughed in their face. Here you are in your best friend's bed on top of him. Severus flips around again so he is on top. It was quick and you wondered where he learned to do that. He pins your hands above your head and places small bites on your neck. Wanting more you bucked your pelvis against his. He smiled and leaned down to whisper in your ear. "Patience," he softly said, making your spine tingle as he left more love bites.

You gasp as he presses harder against you, and spreads your legs so he can easily fit in between you. You can feel his cock twitch at your entrance making you insane. He pulls away for a second and looks at you, "do you want this?" He looked hesitant like he didn't know if you wanted to be underneath or near him.

"Yes, please," you moan making him smile. Instantly, Severus brings his hands to the hem of your jumper. Looking at you he waits again for your permission. "Yes, Severus," you softly say. He nods and brings your jumper off your head. Throwing your jumper to the ground he sees you in a black laced bra holding your breasts in place.

Severus was nervous, to say the least, but he was happy to get to show you things he had learned. He was nervous about his performance. He hadn't slept with someone in over a year. He had only been pleasuring himself for the past year and didn't know if he had it still in him.

Leaning down he places more small kisses on your collarbone and brings his hands behind your back. Unclasping your bra in one go he clings your bra to the ground making your breasts bounce. He leans up to take your torso in. You weren't shy about your breasts, you were quite proud of how they looked.  Instantly, Severus leans down and takes one of your nipples into his mouth. He swirls his tongue around your nipple and starts to suck. You gasp as he starts to suck which makes you arch your back. He brings his other hand up to your other breasts and rubs the nipple in between two fingers. He knows what he is doing, you say.

Reaching down you slither your hand to his crotch making him jolt at your touch. Severus stops and looks at you with a quirked brow. "Im pleasing you, Miss Thing, after I'm done with you then you can please me," he said as he rolled both your nipples through his fingers. You nodded and bit your lip. He kissed your breast once and then moved down your sternum and to your belly button. He moved his hands down to your hips and looped his fingers into your trousers. He looked up asking for permission again. "Please, Severus," you clench your jaw. You knew he wanted to please you, but you were excited. This was the most pleasure you have gotten in years and you hadn't even got to the main event. He smiled and undid the button on your trousers. Forcefully he got off the bed and pulled your trousers off you. You had black knickers on that made your arse defined.

Severus grabbed your legs and pulled your arse to the edge of the bed. He goes to his knees and grabs your knickers pulling them off and to the ground. Your pussy is full frontal and on display for him. He looks up at you and smiles. Instantly, Severus puts his hands through your legs and brings his face closer to your entrance. You instantly tense up, "You don't have to do that, Severus."

His mouth agape, "I want to."

You nodded, he wants to? You hadn't been with a man that would go down on you. They had always made the excuse of not liking the taste. Your breath hitched as you felt a hot tongue glide across your wet lips. "So wet already," Severus breathed.

He was right, you were super wet and you hadn't even started. Severus brought his hot tongue and starts to flick your clit. Extremely hot, you didn't know how to explain the sensation that you were getting but you knew you wanted this more often.  Without hesitation, Severus brings one of his long slender fingers into your cunt making you tense up. "Relax," Severus said in between licking your clit. Trying to relax you feel him wiggle his face into your crotch. Another long slender finger was brought into your wet cunt. He lifted his head to watch you throw your head back in pleasure. He started to curl his slender fingers in your cunt making you moan louder than you ever have before. "You like that?"

"Yes," you stutter.

"Good girl, cum for me," he breathes as he sticks another finger into your cunt. He knew what he had to do. He didn't know if you could take him. To say the least, he was blessed. Some would think it would be a disadvantage but Severus knew how to use it. He felt your walls clench around his fingers as you grasp onto the sheets. A wave of pleasure hit you like a freight train. You opened your eyes to look at Severus who brought his three fingers into his mouth to lick them.

"That was amazing," you say as Severus stands up. You can see that he was most definitely pleased. You sat up slightly to watch Severus. Severus unbuttons his trousers and stares at your intently. His trousers fall to his ankles which he steps out of. Sliding his knickers down to his ankles his cock bounced straight out. He was large and girthy. You gulp as he moves closer to you. "God, where have you been hiding him?" You bite your lip as you watch his cock twitch.

"In my pants," he chuckles as he pushes you into the middle of the bed.

"I know a place where you can stick your wand," you say in one of your cheesy pickup lines.

"God, I want to stick my wand inside you," he growls as he gets onto the bed and puts his cock at your entrance.

"Do it," you smile.

He smiles back and lines himself up with your entrance. "Let me know if I am hurting you," he says, "I will stop if you need me to."

You smile and nod. He starts to put his thick tip inside and backs out. Each time he goes in he makes more progress of stretching your tight pussy. Thrusting deeper and deeper he notices you wincing less with each thrust. "How do I feel?"

"Thick and long," you smile.

"You like that?" He asks as he starts to thrust his cock in and out of you.

"Yes," you say as he leans and plants a peck on the lips. He brings his arms behind your back to get a deeper penetration, if that was possible. His grunts and your moans mixed. "Cum for me," he says as he thrusts inside of you. Instantly you moan and he moans with you. Coming at the same time was different for you.

Severus sits up and pulls his now soft cock out of you. He flops to the other side of you and breathes out, hard. "Wow," he says.

"You can say that again."