Introduction

Karishma Singh : SI of Mahila Police Thana Aminabad Janpad Lucknow and real younger sister of Anubhav Singh. ( unmarried) . She believes in that cases are solved with the balance of Jazbaat and Bhaukaal. She has a catchphrase Daroga ji toh bahut dekhe lekin tum sa nahi dekha. She is the balance of bhaukaal and jazbaat. She is short tempered and emotional also . Loves her brother and country very much

Anubhav Singh : IB Negotiation Specialist and Secret Raw Agent and DSP of Lucknow and real elder brother of Karishma Singh. Mangetar of Haseena Malik. Was shooted in mission behroopiya by his sister and misunderstood by whole Thana but forgives everyone except Karishma Singh and still angry on her and didn't talk to her still but loves her very much. Likes Karishma's way of solving cases.

Haseena Malik ( HM) : SHO of Mahila Thana Aminabad Janpad Lucknow and fiancee of Anubhav Singh. Misunderstood Anubhav when he left her on her engagement but feels guilty when she knows the real reason behind that and says sorry to him and he forgives her . She believes that cases are solved by jazbaat only and didn't like Karishma's way of solving cases. She has a catch phrase tajurba kehta hai hamara.

Pushpa Singh ( PS) : Head Constable and Counciling Head of Mahila Police Thana Aminabad Janpad Lucknow. Misunderstood Anubhav but soon realises her mistake and says sorry to him and he forgives her. Always taunts Karishma Singh and didn't like Karishma's way of solving cases. Always supports HM and likes her way of solving cases. She has a catchphrase hamare thane ke toh bhag hi phut gaye.

Cheeta Chaturvedi ( CC) : Constable of Mahila Police Thana Aminabad Janpad Lucknow. Mangetar of Santosh Sharma. Likes HM's way of solving cases and always supports her and didn't like Karishma's way of solving cases.

Santosh Sharma ( SS) : Cyber expert and junior Constable of Mahila Police Thana Aminabad Janpad Lucknow. Fiancee of Cheetah Chaturvedi. Supports HM and likes her way of solving cases and didn't like Karishma's way of solving cases.

Billu Champat (BC) : Permanent kaidi of Mahila Police Thana Aminabad Janpad Lucknow . Was a thief before but now SPY of the Thana and helps in solving the cases of Thana. Likes Karishma's way of solving cases.

Iqbaal : salon owner and half partner of Badnaam's shop. Likes Karishma's way of solving cases.

Badnaam : Biryani and tea seller and likes the way of Karishma for solving cases.

Hello guys app sab kaise ho I hope app sab acche ho and guys I am back because some reasons ki wajah se I have to change my college so mere exams abhi nahi honge baadme honge toh maine socha kyu na apne readers ke liye kuch likh dalo accha sa.

So guys mai app logon ke liye ek new story layi hun joh Karishma Singh aur Anubhav Singh peh based hai and iss story mein Anuseena and Cheetosh relationship mein hai and Pushpa ji k ka Anushma se koi connection nahi hai and iss story mein HM ka mission behroopiya se koi connection nahi because iss story mein Karishma Singh hi Urmila thi and unhone hi Anu bhaiya ko shoot kiya hai and Sagayi track jaisa show mein dikhaya tha waisa hi tha but pure thane ke log Anu bhaiya ka truth jante hai . MPT walo ko lagta hai ki Karishma Singh normal hai but she is not normal the dangerous nightmares of shooting her brother is still coming in her sleep. And story mein dikhaya jayega ki kaise sab Karishma ko neglect karte and kaise woh inn sabka samna karti hai. So guys should I write this story or not? Please tell me. App log jitni jaldi batao ge part bhi utni hi jaldi aayega.

So guys milte hai next part mein and tab tak ke liye stay happy and healthy.

Bye bye guys.