•playlist•

Favorite Crime - Olivia Rodrigo                "All the things I did just so I could call you mine"

                  Fall into me - Forest Blakk "Then you saw me for me
  Made me believe in myself"

Somebody to You - The Vamps     "All I wanna be, yeah all I ever wanna be yeah, yeah is somebody to you."

          Little Lion Man - Mumford and Sons " But it was not your fault but mine                                    And it was your heart on the line."

                   I wish I knew - Forest Blakk
"I know that it's late and I took to long I just wanna say That I know I was wrong."

              Someone to You - Banners             "I don't even need to change the world                            I'll make the moon shine just for your view                I'll make the starlight circle the room."

             Back to December - Taylor Swift "It turns out freedom ain't nothing but          missing you Wishing I'd realized what I had when you were mine." Slow dance in a parking lot- Jordan davis "The way the dashboard glow
Is hitting your eyes making me lose everything on my mind"

            Today was a Fairytale - Taylor Swift "Today was a fairytale, you've got a smile That takes me to another planet."

                         Lover of Mine - 5SOS                                            "I'll never give you away                                    cause I've already made that mistake   if my name never fell off your lips again.               I know it'd be such a shame."

                          One - Lewis Capaldi
       "You don't know what you got till it's gone Know when it's right till it's wrong     In search of perfect when you had it with you                  all along You broke her heart down with ease       Now I'm picking up every piece                                      You must be so hard to please." Main Character - Zach Hood "Guess you go the last laugh And I'm just a joke but it ain't funny"

              People Watching - Conan Gray
         "Someday I'll be falling without caution but for now, I'm only people watching." Would've, Could've, Should've - Taylor Swift "But, Lord, you made me feel important And then you tried to erase us."

Can I be him - James Arthur
"Can I be the one you talk about in all your stories, Can I be him?"

Sun to me - Zach Bryan
"The only bad you've ever done
Was to see the good in me."

Family line - Conan Gray
"God I have my fathers eyes
But my sisters when I cry."

——————————————
These are the songs that I think match the vibe of this book.
If you have any to add please let me know :)
-Ro