iii. cleansing balm

˖ 🎀  CHAPTER THREE 𐄹❝ you think i have a choice ? ❞

˖ 🎀 CHAPTER THREE 𐄹
❝ you think i have a choice ? ❞

          "OKAY, LOVEBIRDS. I'M SICK OF THIRD WHEELING HERE." Q remarked, patting Minho and Evelyn on the shoulder.

Suddenly the group heard a loud crash from behind them.

Evelyn looked behind, searching for the source of noise, when she was greeted by the sight of her sister, crashing into a cupcake tower.

"What? Never seen a girl crash into a dessert tower before?" Kitty said, out of breath.

Evelyn was stuck in her spot, shocked, not knowing what to do since all of the attention was on Kitty. "Nothing to see here, people!"

Kitty took a few steps forward, the cupcakes on the floor being unnoticed, causing her to fall and trip.

Gasps scattered from the crowd, making Evelyn rush towards Kitty. "Fine, maybe there is something to see."

Before Evelyn could reach her sister, Dae beat her to it. Causing Kitty to shove him off, leaving the venue immediately.

Evelyn ran past the crowd, her eyes following her sister.

As she reached the outside of the venue, she saw Kitty, lazily walking back to the dorms.

"Kitty! Kitty!"

Kitty glanced behind her, Evelyn was running towards her.

Evelyn immediately engulfed her in a hug, not caring as some of the icing on Kitty's dress got on hers.

Kitty silently cried in her arms. "He's dating someone, Eve, after all this time." She trailed off.

Evelyn rubbed her back slowly, comforting her sister. "It's okay, Kit, He doesn't deserve you."

✩°。 ⋆⸜ 🎧✮

Kitty packed her bags, "I can't stay here any longer Evelyn, I'm gonna go home."

Evelyn sighed, sitting on the floor, leaning on their bed. "I'm coming with."

One thing that was hard about living in a dorm with your sister is that, all the beds were taken, leaving Evelyn and Kitty to share one bed with each other.

"No!" Kitty exclaimed, "You, you're staying here. I want you to get to know mom better, for us. I just can't stay in the same building as my ex boyfriend who was secretly dating someone else!" She snapped.