xi. any other way

˖ 🎀  CHAPTER ELEVEN 𐄹❝ damn, minho

❝ damn, minho. i see you ❞

          WHEN MINHO WAS ABOUT TO COMMENT ON EVELYN'S BOSSINESS, the whole group got alerted of Mr Lee coming back.

The Professor walked into the library, eyeing the students. "Good job Ms. Miller, It looks like you kept everything under control."

"It was my pleasure." Madison replied, their Professor raising a clipboard. "Lunch time. Write down your orders. Get them back to me as quickly as possible."

After Professor Lee finished his sentence, Evelyn stood up slowly, walking to him. "Professor, may I go to the restroom?"

He looked at her for a moment and began to speak, "One minute. Five minutes if it's a girl problem."

Evelyn nodded with furrowed eyebrows, thanking him as she stepped out of the library.

Meanwhile, Minho got out of his seat and sat beside Dae.

Madison seemingly took notice of this, following him from behind and sitting beside him.

Minho looked at her awkwardly before turning his attention to Dae, "What are you gonna eat?"

"I don't know." Dae replied, "How could I think about food right now? I'm going crazy worrying about what Yuri and Kitty are up to."

"Whatever it is, it's not your business, dude." Minho said roughly, "Kitty and Evelyn obviously want to learn about their mom."

Madison just looked at him confusingly, wanting to make out the conversation, but she didn't understand Hangul.

"Evelyn?" Dae raised an eyebrow at him, "I didn't say anything about her."

"Evelyn and Kitty are siblings, she just came to mind." He said smugly, now pushing away the topic.

Dae smirked at him, "Sure, Minho." he sighed, "You're right, I guess I should just order them lunch."

Dae wrote down Kitty's order, he was about to ask Minho for Evelyn's, but he beat him to it.

"Evelyn wants the korean chicken with kimchi fried rice." Minho spoke, twirling his pen on one of his hands.

"Damn, Minho." Dae patted him on the back, "I see you."

Minho scoffed, "We cook together, Dae."

"Just admit you like her!"

"Like her? Yeah right." Minho scowled, "I could barely hold my puke just by talking about her right now."

Dae wrote down Kitty and Evelyn's order, passing it onto Minho.

"I know what you're gonna order." Madison smiled mischievously.

Minho scoffed, "No you don't, we've never shared a meal."