x. detention

˖ 🎀  CHAPTER TEN 𐄹❝ left you speechless, didn't i ? ❞

˖ 🎀  CHAPTER TEN 𐄹
❝ left you speechless, didn't i ? ❞

          EVELYN JUST GOT BACK TO HER DORM FROM CLASS. She lazily removed her shoes off, until she was harshly pinned to the wall.

She looked at Minho confusingly. Evelyn was trapped, she had no way out since one of Minho's hands stopped her from going anywhere. "What are you doing, Minho?"

Minho chuckled, ignoring her sentence. "You're gonna pretend not knowing about what happened last night, huh, Rowe?"

"What do you mean last night?" Evelyn cleared her throat, not really recalling the events of last night.

"Playing hard to get, are you?" Minho teased, pushing a strand of her hair out of her face.

Suddenly almost everything was in slow motion.

Minho leaned onto here, their faces inches apart.

Then, Evelyn saw herself leaning into him as well.

Before they could kiss, Evelyn woke up win a halt, breathing heavily.

She whipped her head to the side, seeing Minho peacefully asleep while the brightness of the moon reflected his face.

Evelyn ran her hands through her hair, her head was still aching from the alcohol that she drank last night.

"What the fuck." Evelyn muttered and took a few minutes to let the dream sink in, before going back to sleep.

✩°。 ⋆⸜ 🎧✮

The next morning, Evelyn was sat on the couch, her feet resting on the table in front of her.

She had her head rested on the backrest of the couch, her painful headache clearly not going away.

Q's legs were extended on Evelyn's lap.

Then, Kitty bursted out of her room, shaking Evelyn and Q up hurriedly and sat on the arm rest of the couch. "Q! Evelyn! I have to tell you guys something. Get up."

Evelyn groaned at the contact, pushing Kitty's hands away slightly indicating she was not in the mood.

"Q!" Minho called out, who now joined the scene. "Did you drink my collagen water?"

Q groaned, while Minho saw Evelyn sat on the other side of the couch and gave her a deadpanned look, "Or was it you?"

"Shut up, Minho." Evelyn sighed, massaging her temples.

"My collagen water is meant to keep my skin dewy." Minho retorted, as Kitty continued nudging her two best friends. "Not rehydrate people who can't handle their liquor." Minho said angrily.

"Oh my God, why are you screaming?" Q groaned as he shook his pillow harshly. "It's the middle of the night and We're still drunk."

Minho shook his head, "No, it's not. It's 8:00 in the morning. And thanks to some idiot, my party dynasty has come to an untimely end, so, yeah, I am in a mood."