iv. enemies to lovers

˖ 🎀  CHAPTER FOUR 𐄹❝ you better

˖ 🎀  CHAPTER FOUR 𐄹
❝ you better. you
owe me, covey ❞

          WHILE EVELYN WAS EATING BREAKFAST, Q sat down on the chair beside her, putting his computer on the table.

"Check this out." He said, clicking on a live video.

Minho got out of the bathroom as soon as the video started playing, and sat down on the chair beside Evelyn.

He seemingly rested his hand on the backrest of Evelyn's chair.

Q noticed this, looking at Minho suspiciously before darting his eyes back to the screen.

"It is important for me to own up to all my decisions." The hotel CEO, Mr Han spoke.

The door to their dorm opened, "Dae, have you seen this video? It's kind of blowing up." Q commented, eyes not leaving the screen.

"Did you convince Kitty?" Evelyn said, her eyes also not leaving the screen.

"I bet Yuri's loving this drama." Minho remarked.

Evelyn looked at him in disbelief, receiving a shrug back from Minho. "What?"

"I don't particularly care." The familiar voice of Kitty said from behind the three.

Making the group look behind them.

"Kitty."

"Kitty!"

Evelyn smiled at her sister, Kitty returning the grin back.

"I thought you left." Minho rolled his eyes.

"I did. But I decided to stay." Kitty continued, "And not that it's any of you twos business," She pointed to Q and Minho, "But this isn't all about a boy."

"Oh, sweetie."

Kitty interrupted Q, "Our mom went here, and, I don't know, being here makes me feel closer to her than I ever have. Right Eve?"

Evelyn nodded with a smile.

"Eve?"

"It's short for Evelyn." Evelyn said to Minho, looking back at the computer.

Kitty's eyes widened as she looked at the screen. "Wait. Dae's on TV?"

The four roommates watched the computer, their eyes not daring to leave the screen.

"So... 'lettuce' move on." Dae's voice said from the screen.

"Well played." Q nodded.

Suddenly the screen focused on Yuri and Dae, Yuri geting ahold of Dae's hand. Surprisingly, Dae simply removed his hand from the girls grip.

"Oh my God." Kitty pushed Q and Evelyn away from the screen, causing Evelyn to slightly bump into Minho.

Evelyn left the gesture unnoticed, while Minho looked at her with wide eyes, clearing his throat.