xii. no pressure

˖ 🎀  CHAPTER TWELVE 𐄹❝ does that answer your question ? ❞

❝ does that answer your question ? ❞

          EVELYN WAS SITTING ON THE BED. She was in a trance, looking outside while leaning on the side of the tent.

She got partnered up with a random girl, Evelyn was going to partner up with her sister, but Yuri beat her to it.

The night went by quickly, Evelyn was sitting on the sand by the beach.

She wasn't going to get sleep anytime soon, so she wandered off the campsite.

Her eyes scanned the waves that were crashing between the sand, Evelyn's hands felt the cold as the water rushed in between her fingertips.

Evelyn had a small flashlight by her side, her phone was discarded in her bags at the tent, not bothering to bring it with her.

She grabbed the flashlight, turning it on and scanning her surroundings. Suddenly she saw a tall shadow, making her shriek in surprise.

The laughter of Minho echoed, seeing her state.

"I got you good." He said in between laughs.

She sent him her middle finger, "Shut up, Minho."

"I'll shut up if I want to, Covey." He snickered, sitting beside her in the sand. "What are you doing in the middle of the night here anyway?"

"Couldn't sleep." She shrugged, her eyes darting back to the beach in front of them. "You?"

"I went to call my mom." Minho sighed, "There isn't any WIFI in the tents."

Evelyn rolled her eyes, "Of course, you would be needing WIFI when we're in the middle of nowhere. Typical."

"You know me." He shrugged with a grin.

Silence fell in between the two.

"You're boring me." Evelyn spoke, cutting the silence.

Minho tilted his head, "Oh yeah?"

Evelyn turned her head to look at him, "Wipe that smirk off your face."

"Why? Is this embarrassing for you?" He continued smirking widely.

Evelyn scoffed, "The only thing I'm embarrassed by is your lame attempt at being cute."

Minho's eyes went wide, "You think I'm cute?"

"What — "

"You said I'm cute."

"Did not!"

"Did too."

"Did not!"

"Did too."

"Alright, stop — "

Minho leaned back, putting pressure on his hands, "And she admits!" He exclaimed.