❝ tvvlip speaks - achievements ❞

— AUTHORS NOTE 🌷

— AUTHORS NOTE 🌷

———— ✩°。 ⋆⸜ 🎧✮ ✮ | tvvlip speaks !
i was gonna wait for high demand if i should make an alternative ending since i left it on a cliffhanger but i made an alternative ending anyway because i don't really like cliffhangers myself and i want you guys to decide on what ending you're more comfortable with!
i also didn't want to title the alternative ending with "alternative ending " because new readers might get spoiled that there is a cliffhanger/bad/sad ending on the actual ending so that's why the chapter is called "crying shame"
( plz tell me u guys get it )

omg i have no words,, thank you guys so much. it feels so surreal that i finished this book after months of editing and writing. i have worked hard for this book and i didn't really think that it would get a lot of engagement this early on. im so thankful to each and every one of you that put this book in their reading lists, and i'm so so grateful and thankful to the people who have voted and commented during the first few days of publishing, especially those who have been showering my writing with compliments. i'm so happy for the endless support you guys have given me during the start. i can't thank you all enough. with that being said, i'll see you guys in my other books that i'm planning, and hopefully i'll be back whenever season two comes out. i love you guys and thank you for all the love 💕🌷.

also if you guys have any questions with the book or with evelyn's life, please just comment here the questions and i'll be happy to answer.

ps i'm also thinking about working on another fanfic about sangheon and evelyn's irl character with the rest of the cast during interviews, red carpets and just their whole bond in general but i don't have anything in the works right now, i'm just thinking about maybe doing one in the near future.
( i'm literally so drained rn so i don't want you guys to expect anything yet 👀 )

╭・ 🦢 ゚αchievements ♡

1 ;  #netflix
1 ;  #toalltheboysivelovedbefore
1 ;  #xokitty
1 ;  #kittysongcovey
1 ;  #minhoxokitty
1 ;  #netflixfanfiction
1 ;  #xokittyminho
1 ;  #sangheonlee
3 ;  #seasonone
3 ;  #jennyhan

tvvlip signing off, for now. 🌷