vii. honey soy chicken

˖ 🎀  CHAPTER SEVEN 𐄹❝ take a picture, it'll last longer ❞

❝ take a picture, it'll last longer ❞

          IT TOOK EVELYN AND MINHO A DAY of convincing.

Thankfully to their three roommates, they convinced the two on sharing a room together.

Dae insisted to sleep on the sofa bed by their living room, not wanting Evelyn to feel uncomfortable with sharing a room with two guys.

Minho also didn't want to give up his comfortable bed just for Evelyn.

So, the two eventually agreed, not like they were forced by their roommates, to sleep in one room.

The catch is, Q suggested to Kitty for her to share a room with Evelyn. Which, Kitty declined with no hesitation because making Evelyn and Minho sleep in one room was, apparently. progress for her cupid act.

Evelyn woke up early for school, she rubbed her eyes, seeing a text message from Q, who was most likely in his room.

Q 🤸‍♀️

5:32 AM

Q 🤸‍♀️
heyy girll meet up with me and kitty
before school, she wanted to walk
around the garden

evelyn 🥹
we love an aesthetic queen ‼️

Q 🤸‍♀️
PERIODD
delivered

She looked to her side, Minho's bed was made neatly, his uniform folded on top of the bed.

Evelyn yawned, went to the kitchen to eat and picked out her favorite cereal.

It was technically Minho's cereal, she was forced by Minho to buy him a new one, she didn't hear the end of it, so, she bought at least three new boxes for him to keep his mouth shut.

After eating, she grabbed her towel and walked to the bathroom.

On cue, the door from the bathroom suddenly opened, revealing Minho, his towel wrapped around his waist.

Evelyn shrieked and put her hands over her eyes immediately.

"Woah there." Minho's eyes went wide until he realized it was Evelyn behind the door.

He chuckled deeply, "Take a picture, It'll last longer."

"Nope, Nope." Evelyn grabbed Minho's bare shoulders with her free hand and shoved him away from the bathroom.

She got into the bathroom, ignoring Minho's cocky remarks.

Evelyn rested her body behind the door, letting out a sigh.

✩°。 ⋆⸜ 🎧✮

"I'm sure you and Dae will figure out how to become cohabitating exes." Q said as he took a sip of his coffee. "Or not."