2. Love Is A Blessing

Kaliyuga~

Author's POV.
No matter how much people oppose love it will one day be immortal and one day they will find in their heart to know what love truly is.

Two women were sitting outside in the garden deeply discussing and somewhat Arguing about an unknown topic.

The lady sitting on a left had, beautiful green eyes, her brown hair reached her shoulder, her body on the plus size, her dark brown matt lips curved in a frown.

The lady on the right, had beautiful brownish green eyes, curvy figure, her hair reaching her mid back, and her gorgeous Lavender pink lips curved in a calm smile.

Lady 1 : Shivani, I just realized that i forgot why we even fought about.

Shivani : Aree Haa! I forgot too, Roop.

Roop : Besties for a reason.

Shivani : Roop I was wondering, who is your favorite Mahabharata character?

Roop : My favorite character has to be Arjun. What about you?

Shivani : Mine? Ashwathama!

Roop : O My! Why him!!??

Shivani : Woah! What's with the dramatic reaction?

Roop : He hit the womb of a pregnant woman during a war which didn't allow this.

Shivani : I won't try to justify this action of Ashwatthama because this was genuinely wrong.

Roop : Right!

Shivani : He was angry at the pandavas and krisha for the death of his best friend but Uttara and the child had nothing to do with this situation.

Roop : Even though she was not related to this matter she was still not spared, some people always have to torture the innocent for anything done by the powerful.

Shivani : I don't know why but i still really like him, I just feel this unknown connection with him which forces me to be somewhat...... Attracted to him.

Roop : Ok ok that's enough, You're in Kaliyuga dont dive so deep in Dwaperyuga that you will fall there only.

Shivani : Haa yes I am very hungry and Dada & Dadi might have also not eatten anything.

Roop : Hold on Shivani!

Shivani : Yes ?

Roop : you are a love expert , please give me some advice.

Shivani : Give you love advice? But your marriage has already been fixed with Subhash Raichand, Right?

Roop : Exactly! I don't love him, he is very arrogant and is only marrying me for dowry.

Shivani : Yes, I have met him he is such a jerk ! Anyways which boy do you love? I will talk to aunty for your marriage.

Roop : Not a boy, I love Sakshi, our classmates. She loves me too.

Shivani : What!?When did this happen?Aunty is very Orthodox she will never agree to this.

Roop : Me and Sakshi have now been in a secret relationship for about 8 months now. I know! I know my mom wouldn't agree to this.

Saying so Roop's eyes pooled with tears causing Shivani's heart swelled with sympathy, she felt this unknown pain arises within her chest seeing Roop's condition.

𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖜𝖆𝖘𝖓'𝖙 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖆𝖚𝖑𝖙, 𝖘𝖍𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕿𝖗𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖐