7. The Pānchāmāstrā!

Author's POV.
The panchtatv forest seemed to have a different glint of beauty illuminated with the soft colours of Dawn.

Shivani was woken up by the chirping of birds and soft sun rays that was bleeding through the curtains.

She sat up and looked outside in hopes to make her happy but for some unknown reason she felt a empty pit in her heart.

She feels...𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎?.... Shivani has never felt this way before or atleast before meeting Mr. Saviour in the kingdom.

He was stuck in her head since past 2 days and she can't seem to get him off her mind, she feels a strong connection towards him.

__𝓢𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓼 𝓪𝓼 𝓲𝓯 𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓼 𝓱𝓲𝓶__

But how she don't even know who he is or where he came from Or why he saved her or why did people join their hands in front of him.

She looked out dazed, her mind going to his beautiful chestnut brown eyes, his pitch black silky hair brushing ever so slightly on his broad shoulders.

His well buit defined body, his bulky arms showed off their defined muscles as he held on to the whip protecting her.

Breathtaking!

Shivani was captivated by his eyes, those eyes held so much emotions a bit of sadness, loneliness and somewhat emptiness.

Her heart aced as she remembered those eyes that gazed into her's with so much .....𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎....

She feels a feeling of Belongingness towards him, being around him makes her feel as if she was complete, loved, wanted, appreciated.

Even a few minutes or even seconds can get her so whipped, her smile flattered as thought that he might have forgotten her.

He would have forgotten her as soon as she left....Maybe..... But she was sure that she wouldn't forget him anytime soon.

Today she felt as if something good was going to happen, in the back of her mind she thought maybe just... Maybe she would see that man again.

Even a glimpse of him will have her satisfied, just she couldn't bear the feeling of emptiness in her heart...... Just once.....

She got out of her room and went to take a bath in the small pond near the small house, she was still not comfortable with bathing in the open.

As sometimes she wished that Bathroom existed but....guess not. She had to rub a paste of Sandel wood on her body and applied a paste of some ayurvedic plants on her hair.

She got dressed in a simple Ghagra Choli as most girls in the village used to wear. The simplicity of this dress made her beauty stand out more.

Her dress consisted of a navy blouse and skirt with golden hem and a solid red chunni with golden borders.

She didn't wear much jewellery except a small necklace gifted to her by her Dadimaa and two sliver bangles worn on each hand along with matching Paayal.

After getting ready she went towards the small mandir built right outside her house, the mandir of Shiva!

She joined her hands and prayed to her Deity, her Shiva! She had always been a bhakt of Lord shiva. She felt as if all her prayers are answered and Eknowlaged by him.

She felt connected to Lord Shiva, her eyes would often water while praying to him, her heart would feel contempt.

She would always sit in the mandir for at least 20 minutes meditating, then would go back home and help Dadimaa with some household chores.

As usual when Shivani was done meditating she went back home only to see Dadimaa standing by the door with a huge pot and Dadaji sitting and Arranging multiple things like

Ghee, milk, grains, oil, flowers, saffron, kumkum, and many more items... She looked at them curiously as if trying to figure out what was happening.

Dadimaa seemed to have noticed this and went placed a hand on her head and spoke in her as usual gentle voice.

Dadimaa : Putri, you grandfather will hold a Yagna along with other learned rishis, he is just preparing the things for that.

Shivani : I See, what is the yagna about, I mean suddenly....

Dadaji : My dear, do you know why this forest is known as Panchtatv vān?

Shivani : Yes, you told me because this forest is the made of the power of five elements combined.

Dadaji : Yes my beloved, but i haven't told you about the five most powerful āstrā that this forest protects.

Shivani : Five āstrā?

Dadaji : These āstrā are based on the five elements, Āgniāstrā the weapon which has the power of fire. Prajināstrā the weapon which has the power of Air, udākamāstrā the weapon based on water, nābhāhāstrā the weapon based on sky and the last and the most powerful one Bhùrijāstrā the element based on earth.

Shivani : I have never heard for them but what does is have anything to do with this yagna?

Dadaji : A Rakshas named Ēkadrstāsur, as his name suggest he is one eyed and is extremely evil and power hungry and has taken an oth to take over the trilōk.

Shivani : *nods curiously

Dadaji : he is on heavy penance to acquire the pānchāmāstrā, so he can be the most powerful but we have to stop him and for that he need to do this yagna for Tridēvās and Tridēvīs for protection.

Shivani : I can't imagine what would happen if Ēkadrstāsur acquires the āstrā and rule over the trilōk.

Dadaji : Paap would be everywhere!

Shivani : Can I help you?

Thank you for reading , this would be the conclusion of this chapter. Please do tell me if I'm making any mistakes. Hope you liked this chapter!
Bye-bye for now!